120 Doors... All Secure!
- More than a Handshake The Security-Integrator Link. Ritchey, Diane // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2011, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p20
The article presents the insights of various security personnel on security-integrator relationship. According to Williamson Medical Center's security director Al Segal, the most integral aspect of their relation with integrator was their proven integrity, which was responsible for integrating...
- Tenn. board prohibits sale of hospital. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;06/21/99, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p24
Reports on the decision of Williamson County Board of Commissioners to pass a resolution that bars the sale of Williamson Medical Center in Franklin, Tennessee. Information on the hospital's 1998 revenue and profit; Other hospitals that offered to buy Williamson Medical Center; Information on...
- New Pediatric Tower Named at Williamson Medical Center. // Tennessee Tribune;10/11/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p3B
The article presents information on the construction of a new tower for pediatric services that will bear the name the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Williamson Medical Center, Franklin, Tennessee.
- Columbia among bidders for hospital. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;05/31/99, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p18
Reports that Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. offered to buy Williamson Medical Center in Franklin, Tennessee. Reason behind Columbia/HCA Healthcare's move; Amount offered by Columbia to Williamson; Information on the battle over the future ownership of Williamson Medical Center.
- He's had it. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;09/11/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p28
Deals with the resignation of Ronald Joyner as chief executive officer of Wiliamson Medical Center in Franklin, Tennessee. Reasons for leaving the company; Contributions of Joyner in building the hospital; Comments from David Buchanan, chairman of the hospital's board of trustees.
- Williamson Medical Center to Deploy ProVation(r) Order Sets, powered by UpToDate(r) Decision Support. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/21/2011, p373
The article reports on the announcement made by Wolters Kluwer Health that Williamson Medical Center has chosen ProVation Order Sets, powered by UpToDate Inc. Decision Support , as the hospital's electronic order set solution in Franklin, Tennessee. Williamson Medical Center offers outpatient...
- 5 Five-Minute TECH QUIZ. Nelson, Ron // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p41
A quiz concerning wireless security systems is presented.
- Manage Large Card Holder Databases. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p50
The article offers brief information on Access Control's two door controller.
- Home Networking '101'. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p105
The article offers tips on installing home security system network.