News & Analysis
- Conference Secures New (and 'Old') Ground. Kessler, Jeff // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p18
Information about several major issues discussed during the 13th annual Securing New Ground conference held in New York in November 2008 is presented. Topics included the economy, the private and public market values in the security monitoring section and the new strategies in the critical...
- AMAG Hosts Security Engineering Symposium. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p42
Information about the Eighth Annual Security Engineering Symposium hosted by AMAG Technology Inc. at the Fairmont Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona from March 1-4, 2009 is presented. The event had been attended by over 70 security engineers and ten partners of the firm including Axis Communications...
- ISC Boasts Educational, Exhibits Opportunities. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2001, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p13
Reports on educational and exhibit opportunities at the International Security Conference (ISC) to be held in New York City on August 28-30, 2001. Annual event open to security buyers; Co-location of ISC EXPO/East and Home Automation Show.
- New. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep99, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on sentiments of conference attendees and exhibit visitors at the 1999 International Security Conference in New York City. Examination of new products and new technology; Search for information to market products better to customers.
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2010, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p89
A calendar of events from July to August 2010 related to the security systems industry in the U.S. is presented which includes the Corporate Investigations: How to Conduct Proper and Effective Internal Investigations, the Total Security Summit, and the National Sports Safety and Security Conference.
- ISC/West Expo One of A Kind. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2000, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p7
Highlights the March 2000 International Security Conference (ISC)/Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tours of security facilities at casinos; Industry's most comprehensive showcase of security products and technologies; Number of exhibiting companies.
- 'Security Week' Planned for N.Y. in 2011. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2010, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p17
The article focuses on the upcoming Security Week in New York City in 2011, which is planned along with the concert with Security 500, Securing New Ground, Tri-Association Awards Dinner, and Internet Systems Consortium (ISC) Solutions™. Richard Chace of the Security Industry Association...
- The PSIA Hosts Developers Meeting , Demonstrates 1st Implementation. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p29
Information about the first developers meeting hosted by the Physical Security Interoperability Alliance (PSIA) in the U.S. in 2009 is presented. The event was participated by several Internet Protocol (IP)-enabled security devices and systems developers including IQinVision Inc. It featured the...
- First and goal: NY hosts NFL. // Crain's New York Business;10/28/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p38
Highlights the annual fall owners meeting by the National Football League in New York. Participants of the meeting; Programs and activities.