Racks of snacks
- Mythically naff. Moran, Joe // New Statesman;7/17/2006, Vol. 135 Issue 4801, p17
In this article the author discusses the evolution of the cultural awareness of a snack produced in Great Britain called Pot Noodles. Considered an unfashionable and disreputable snack when it was introduced in 1979, Pot Noodles had become, by 2006 widely consumed in the U.K. The author, a...
- SFA to release College Snacking Survey. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan2002, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p50
Highlights several findings of the college students' snacking habits survey in the United States. Number of students who participated in the survey; Co-sponsor of the Snack Food Association for the survey; Activities for the National Snack Food Month 2002.
- What do college students snack on? // Candy Industry;Mar2003, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p66
Presents statistics on snacks consumption by college students in the U.S. as of March 2003.
- POLL. // Student Lawyer;Apr2013, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p12
The article presents a survey of members of the American Bar Association (ABA) Law Student Division concerning their favorite late-night study snacks.
- SNACKS TO GO. Sonnenburg, Beth // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Nov2001, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p110
Provides advice on snack foods for college students. Prevalence of junk food in college campuses; Disadvantages of substituting snacks for meals; Characteristics of several snack foods available in the market.
- Trading up. // Convenience Store;11/9/2012, p20
The author discusses his plans to stock up on some premium wines, premium snacks and other complementary products that will be displayed near each other where possible as students are back in town for the new term and Sunday trading went back to normal.
- Snacks get the credit. Pizybyla Wilkes, Ann // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Feb2002, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p36
Presents a survey result on college student snacking preference in the U.S. Variation of snacking time among students; Reasons of taking snacks instead of regular meal; Popularity of potato chips among students.
- Study finds offering healthier school snacks helps kids make healthier choices at home. // High Plains Journal;12/9/2013, Vol. 131 Issue 50, p10A
The article offers information on a study which shows the importance of offering healthy snacks in schools to help students make healthier choices at home.
- LOCKER LOWDOWN. // Better Homes & Gardens;Sep2004, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p258
Presents several items for a student's locker. Price of the Timbuk2 messenger bag; Benefits of the healthful snacks to the student; Features of the Day-Timers organizer/calendar.