- Object of Desire. McLaine, Jennifer // Atlanta;Mar2002, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p192
Reports the snazzy entree creation of Mexican gourmet, Camarones Nayaritas seafood menu.
- DOLLAR DAZZLER. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Sep2004, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p18
Features the seafood stew main course from Rockpool restaurant in Australia.
- Increasingly sophisticated. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p68
Presents information on various seafood dishes that are served in cafeterias and restaurants in the U.S. Kinds of seafood that are commonly included in the menu; Information on the Creole buffet meal at the cafeteria of the American Family Insurance; Recommendations in handling fresh fish;...
- MAKING WAVES. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;12/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 23, p60
Focuses on the menu strategies of seafood restaurants in the United States. Specialties at Summer Shack restaurant; Style of food handling at Naked Fish restaurant; Entrees available at Bluewater Grill restaurant.
- WHAT'S HOT IN WILMINGTON, N.C. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;10/11/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 41, p29
Presents several restaurants in Wilmington, North Carolina. Specialty of Boca Bay; Availability of American grill and seafood at Elijah's; Price of main courses at Port Land Grill.
- More on the Side. Wellman, David // Frozen Food Age;Jun2001, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p21
Compares the market performance of frozen seafood entrees without side dish with those with side dish. Market advantage of entrees without side dish; Consumer preference for entrees without side dishes.
- The Main Dish. Cuadrado, Susan // Special Events;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p40
The article discusses the key components and presentation of the main course offered by several caterers. Some of the caterers featured are Los Angeles, California-based Jennifer Naylor, Chicago, Illinois-based Entertaining Co., and Montreal, Quebec-based catering company Avocado. Also mentioned...
- Good for the sole. Bavota, Michael F. // Progressive Grocer;9/1/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p90
The article discusses the important role of flatfish in the commercial food distribution network. By any other label, the versatile flounder/sole is consumer-friendly. Since flounders have white meat and a flaky texture, most restaurants and supermarkets offer some type of the fish. The benefit...
- Splendid Sushi and Fine Sake. Dorsen, David // Washingtonian Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p141
Presents information on the Matsuri Japanese restaurant in Washington, D.C. Description of the establishment's interior decoration; Available seafood; Dishes included in the main course.