Bottled waters up 7%-9%
- Variety spurs beverage gains in '96. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1
Reports that bottle water leads in the beverage categories. Increase in sales of water packaged in PET (Plastic) bottles; Brands of bottled water that topped the market in 1996; Increase in the per capita consumption of bottled water; Popular brands of fruit juices; Information on other popular...
- Bottle sales gain lead in all categories. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p10S
Presents information on the sale of bottle water in all categories for companies throughout the world. Information on some of the companies; Sale of spring water; Factors that opportunities for bottled water have capitalised on; Average amount of cases of water which are sold on a daily basis;...
- Water marks. Hansen, Gale // Harper's Bazaar;Jan95, Issue 3398, p40
Presents news on bottled water. Donna Karan's launching of its bottled water; New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center's guidelines on consumption of water during a workout; Bottled water nipple contraption from Prince Lionheart.
- To your health. L.P. // Women's Sports & Fitness;Oct95, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p35
Provides facts about bottled water. Consumer claims on the health benefits of bottled water; Water sources; Meanings of labels on bottled waters.
- The Ch2oice is yours. Clayton, Victoria // American Fitness;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p22
Offers tips on choosing bottled water. Disadvantages of tap water; Estimated number of Americans that drink tap water that violates safety standards; Three categories of bottled water.
- US sparkling water market. // Beverage World;7/31/95, Vol. 114 Issue 1596, p1
Presents graph of the American sparkling water market according to package type for 1988, 1991 and 1994.
- H2O with O2. Cook, Jennifer; Olsson, Helen // Skiing;Feb98, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p28
Presents the 02 bottled water which contains dissolved oxygen. Manufacturer's claims that the product improve's athletic performance.
- Brainwashed by bottled waters. Morgan, Tom // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;7/24/95, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p5
Illustrates the New Yorkers preference for bottled waters. Author's test to ascertain whether an individual's mind is conditioned in choosing to drink bottled water vis-a-vis filtrated tap water; Exposing the insufficient facilities of France and Ireland when it comes to drinking mineral waters.
- It's the real thing. Martin E., Marty // Christian Century;10/08/97, Vol. 114 Issue 27, p895
Focuses on the market of bottled water in the United States. Reasons why people want bottled water; Spiritual analogies.
- Why bottled water? Denny, Sharon // Current Health 2;Oct96, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p26
Offers information on bottled water. Medicinal qualities of water; Factors influencing the popularity of bottled water; Definitions for the different types of bottled water.