Stone Willy's Pizza aims for 8-mo. payback
- Pizza the Pie. // Prepared Foods;Nov2009, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p11
The article highlights a study conducted by foodservice research firm Technomic on the growth of the limited service pizza segment in the U.S.
- Pushing the edge of the crust. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;11/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 17, p50
Focuses on the pizza industry in the United States. Factors for the popularity of pizza; Pizza outlets' experimentation with various pizza toppings and flavors; Different approaches to serving pizza. INSET: Menu sampler..
- Pizza with everything, hold the bombers. // R&D Magazine;Jan98, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p96
Presents information on the pizza coating which developed by B-2 bombers. How the coating would benefit pizzas; Reference to England's National Surface Engineering Center; Information on the material that is being made as a coating for microwavable dishes by Microheat International,...
- Pizza. M.L. // Snack Food;Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 6, pSI-60
Reports on developments related to the pizza industry in the United States. Increase in sales; Factors affecting the market; Performance of companies with major shares in the market.
- Pizza. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun98, Vol. 87 Issue 6, pSI-59
Reports on trends in the pizza industry in the United States. Innovation in presentation of pizzas; Del Maestro Foods' offer of pizza varieties in traditional and non-traditional gourmet; Woodburning oven varieties; Pizza as consumers' favorite all-American food.
- Zeppe's quick pizza parlor expansion earns notice. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p12
Reports on `Pasta & Pizza' magazine's citation of Zeppe's Pizzeria Franchise Co. as the third-largest locally owned and operated pizza establishments in the United States. Zeppe's expansion since its opening in 1987.
- The right to pizza vs. the right to safety. Dooms, Tracey M. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p15
No abstract available.
- Smaller pizza chains put service, freshness on menu. Spiselman, Anne // Franchise Times;Apr97, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on the activities by smaller pizza chains to keep with its bigger competitors. Pizza sales in 1995; Approaches being developed by the pizza chains; Comment by Ronald W. Parker, chief financial officer of Pizza Inn Inc.; Expansion plans by Pizza Factory Inc.
- Pizza no. 1 in Green Bay. // Frozen Food Age;Aug96, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the rise in frozen pizza sales in the Chicago, Illinois and Cincinnati/Dayton, Ohio area for the four weeks ending May 19, 1996. Retail performance of directly sold frozen pizza brands.
- Pie in the sky. Trinker, Greg // Ski;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p28
Reports on the establishment of a pizza delivery service at the Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort in Truckee, California. Placement of orders through the service.