Bay area retailer steps up foodservice marketing tempo
- The place for customers. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p4
Presents an update on the performance of housewares retailer Williams Sonoma's Bay CafÃ© in San Francisco, California, as of August 2005. Changes made by the retail company in the cafe; Statement from Bonita Passarelli, executive chef-manager at Bay CafÃ©, regarding the performance of the...
- things we Love. Muschler, Candice // Sarasota Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p135
The article presents information about several new products related to food service. Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s stainless-steel bartender set includes a strainer, jigger, bottle opener, bar knife, ice tongs and stirrer. Although sommeliers prefer the original Waiter's Friend Co.'s corkscrew, it's...
- 12 Ways To Dress Up Your Spread. // Southern Living;Dec2011, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p28
The article evaluates supplies used for cheese trays including the Annieglass Roman Antique Salad Plate from Adler's, the William Yeoward Fern Posey Bowl from Bromberg's, and the Vintage Wood Oversized Round Board from Pottery Barn.
- Frontera Foods Inc. Pehanich, Mike // Prepared Foods;Oct2003, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p33
Features Rick Bayless, owner of Frontera Foods Inc. that offers culinary-based homemade Mexican meal products in the U.S. Details of his product lines which consist of sauces and salsas intended to add flavor and complexity to recipes derived from Mexico; Other food service of the company being...
- Pottery Barn to open 10,000 square foot Trolley Square store. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/06/97, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p10
Reports that home furnishings retailer Pottery Barn will open a store at Trolley Square in Utah.
- Sonoma to SoHo. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;4/3/95, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p6
Reports that housewares chain Williams-Sonoma has signed a lease for a store on Broadway between Prince and Houston in New York City. Handling of the deal by Retail Strategies Inc. president Mark Finkelstein.
- Making decorating easier is Pottery Barn's new focus. Greenberg, Cara // House Beautiful;Jul95, Vol. 137 Issue 7, p36
Features home furnishing chain Pottery Barn. Increase in number of Pottery Barn stores; Interior design of offices. INSET: In the air...
- Bag those greens. Krizmanic, Judy // Vegetarian Times;Sep92, Issue 181, p108
Presents the Salad Greens Dryer bag from Williams Sonoma. One hundred percent cotton; For drying and storing salad greens; Number to call.
- Pottery Barn store to open in Trolley Square on June 27. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/23/98, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p11
Reports on Pottery Barn's opening of a store in Salt Lake City, Utah. Expectation on the success of the company in the area; Increase of the company's revenue in 1997.