Guest conversion in House of Rep
- GUEST SVCS. DEBUTS F/COURT TRIO. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p18
Looks at the home-grown concepts added to the foodcourts of Guest Services Incorporated. Signature breakfast item of Hot Java; Menu features of the Pistachios; Array of carvery items at Caesar's Corner.
- A blow for freedom of choice on the hill! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p39
Provides information on the food court on Longworth Office Building managed by the Guest Services company. Description of the food court; Services and foods offered; Details on the operation of the food court.
- Now That's One Veteran Employee! // Food Management;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
The article informs that the hospitality and management service company Guest Services Inc. has honored its maintenance engineer Zack Quarles for providing 60 years of service to the company.
- New Capitol CafÃ© a Success. // FoodService Director;3/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p14
This article reports on the success of the cafeteria at the capitol building of Virginia in 2008. After more than a month in operation, the cafeteria is showing signs of success. Guest Services Inc. took over the account in November 2007. Corporate Executive Chef Claude Broome said the biggest...
- Guest links srs., resorts. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p34
States that Guest Services Incorporated of Fairfax, Virginia, has awarded two foodservice management contracts to two building contractors, to build upscale senior living facilities. Identification of the contractors; Details on what the building contract involves; Comments from the vice...
- GUEST SERVICES' MARCEL LANGLAIS: Chef applies vast experience to contractor's 200-plus accounts. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p112
Features Chef Marcel Langlais of Guest Services Inc. Background information on Langlais' career; Responsibilities of Langlais in the company; Company's strategies in controlling the costs of doing the business.
- Guest Services drops National Gallery account. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p24
Reports on Guest Services Inc.'s termination of its relationship with the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. as its major concessioner.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/20/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 25, p24
The article presents recent news and developments concerning health and nutrition industry in the United States. FoodBrand LLC, a full-service restaurant management company will open three new restaurants at the Cincinnati/Kentucky International Airport later in the year 2005. Under the terms of...
- Guest Services, Inc. appointed to manage Bear Mountain inn & Conference Center. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/22/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p13
The article reports on the selection of Guest Services Inc. to renovate Bear Mountain Inn and Conference Center in New York. Guest Services will carry out the project for four years to ensure that the inn meet with the current environmental standards. The first phase involves the opening of the...