New pres. at Fine Host
- NEW PRES. AND CEO TO ADDRESS: FINE HOST'S GREATEST NEED. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the appointment of Bob Jantzen as president and chief executive officer of Fine Host. Concerns over the problems facing the company; Expertise and leadership experience; Overall plan.
- Fine Host names Hatch. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p28
Reports the appointment of Lawrence A. Hatch as chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corp. Career background of Hatch with Volume Service Inc.; Services provided by Fine Host.
- Fine Host undergoes damage control. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
Reports the recruitment of Buccino & Associates Inc., a New York City-based crisis-management firm, to handle daily operations of Fine Host Corp. as it seeks to replace its top senior managers who were dismissed for accounting irregularities. Account on the personnel dismissed by Fine Host...
- 'A PERFECT FIT': FINE HOST BUYS FOOD MGMT. // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p28
Presents an interview with Bob Jantzen, president and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corporation. Opinion on the acquisition of Food Management Corp.; Style in industrial management; Sales forecasts.
- FORMER MARRIOTT EXEC.: Robert Jantzen is new Fine Host ceo. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p2
Announces the appointment of Robert J. Jantzen as president and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corp. Information on the work experiences of Jantzen.
- Fine Host names new president. // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the appointment of William Forrest as president, chief operating officer and chief executive officer (CEO) of Fine Host Corp., while former CEO Gerald Buccino was named chairman. Background information about Forrest; Appointee to the presidency of Fine Host's Recreation and Leisure...
- STATE OF THE RESTRUCTURING INDUSTRY. THOMAS, MYRA A. // Secured Lender;Oct2009, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p26
The article presents the views of legal experts, turnaround professionals, and workout consultants about the predictions for a slow economic recovery in the U.S. Included in the discussion are William Henrich, vice chairman of Getzler Henrich & Associates, Ted Kompa, past chairman of the...
- Six federal laws you need to remember. // Workforce;Jan97 Supplement Tools, Vol. 76, p4
Outlines the six federal laws which will help in defending the company against the costly trend. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; Civil Rights Act of 1991; The Americans with Disabilities Act; The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA);...
- Employee relations. // People Management;07/27/95, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p5
Discusses various topics involving employees in Great Britain. Merger of Inland Revenue Staff Federation and the National Union of Civil and Public Servants; Moves of various companies to stop rail and London Underground strikes; Survey on temporary work or fixes-term contracts of various companies.