Wood's good to go plan
- Wood Co. to sponsor marketing training. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p16
Reports on the marketing training program of Wood Co. for its executives. Topics covered in the training; Goals of the program.
- Wood Co. treats Allentown students. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/27/96, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p18
Reports on Wood Co.'s chicken meal treat for students at Allentown College in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Wood Co. feeds 16,000 at Olympic trials. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p23
Reports that the Wood Co. served more than 16,000 people at the Olympic cycling trials.
- OK, Junior, what's for dinner? // Food Management;Feb98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p12
Features the Wood Co., a contractor based in Allentown, Pennsylvania that is offering home meal replacement programs in some of its business dining accounts, with on-site day-care centers. Parents' selection of meals in the morning when they drop off their children; Meals offered.
- Wood Co. rolls out `Rappz' concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/96, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p16
Reports on The Wood Co.'s launching of its own version of the popular burritolike `wrap' fast food.
- Wood works FoodShare. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p40
Reports on Wood Co.'s development of the FoodShare program to address hunger in local communities. Wood sites' donation of prepared food items to local soup kitchens, food banks and other agencies.
- Short takes. // Food Management;Nov97, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p16
Reports that Wood Co. has added four additional concepts to its line of signature brands. Stir Crazy which features low-fat, made-to order stir-fries; Venture into noodle concept arena with the product Mein Bowl; C.C. Cinnamon's bakery and Stack's Deli.
- Wood Co. rolls out Tex-Mex concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p112
Reports on the Wood Co.'s introduction of Mesa Jake, a series of promotions featuring Southwestern cuisine. Recipes written especially for the promotion; Company profile.
- Lehigh, Wood Co. to host hunger-relief effort. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p54
Reports on The Wood Co.'s hosting of a culinary salon, dubbed FoodShare III, at the Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania to benefit five hunger-relief groups.