Compass inks Philips pact
- DONE DEALS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/16/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 192 Issue 4256, p12
Provides information on several deals related to the catering and hotel industries in Great Britain as of January 2003. Contract signed by Aramark with Boots the Chemist's headquarters in Nottingham, England; Agreement between Catering Partnership and the Tarmac Group; Renewal of the contract...
- NEWS ROUND-UP. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/27/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4301, p16
Presents news briefs on the catering business in Great Britain as of November 2003. Contract of Eurest with British Telecom's Internet Data Center; Expansion of Sodexho Healthcare's retail operations at the Royal Liverpool Hospital and the New Edinburgh Royal Infirmary; Contract of Scolarest...
- DONE DEALS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/2/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4293, p16
Presents updates on deals in the catering industry in Great Britain as of October 2003. Value of a contract won by Caterleisure from the Dartington Crystal glassworks at Torrington in Devon; Details of a deal between Eurest and Moore's Furniture Group; Terms of a contract between OCS Group and...
- Contract corner. Bailey, Michael // Nation's Restaurant News;3/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p19
Focuses on the foodservice company Eurest International.
- Lunch with Lumley. // Director;Aug1997, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p24
Features a report by food-service specialist Eurest, which shows that British men would most like to have lunch with Joanna Lumley and working women would share lunches with movie stars. Statistical information representing the survey.
- Q&A. // Marketing Week;11/5/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p18
An interview with Geert van Kuyck of Philips is presented. When asked for the brutal decision he have made, he cites that the company have been very fortunate to have planned a strategy to substantially invest in developing countries that have resulted in an early start in profit trajectory. He...
- CONTRACT CATERING ROUND-UP. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/8/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4331, p14
Presents an update on contract catering in Great Britain as of July 2004. Information on contracts gained by Charlton House; Partnership entered into by Catering Partnership and electronic manufacturer Kostal; Extension of the contract between care home provider Ashbourne and Eurest; Details of...
- Sodexho offers to buy larger stake in Eurest France. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p2
Reports on Paris, France-based institutional caterer Sodexho SA's offer to buy the 33.3 percent stake in Eurest France.
- Compass hosts chef-meet. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p26
Highlights the first Eurest International Salon Culinaire competition, held at the Compass Group PLC's London, England headquarters. Winners of the competition; Plans for the 1999 competition.