Guest links srs., resorts
- Of Many Things. Anderson, George M. // America;11/12/2001, Vol. 185 Issue 15, p2
Offers a looks at the charitable works of Eva's Village, a Catholic almhouse in Paterson, New Jersey. Description of the town of Paterson, New Jersey; Problems of the town; Service offered by the Catholic workers in the almhouse; Importance of the works.
- Over the hill to the poorhouse. McCabe, Carol // Early American Homes;Apr98, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p36
Reports on American almshouses in the late 1800s. Maintenance of the establishments at the public's expense; Conditions of inmates; Weaknesses of the poorhouse system.
- Of Many Things. Anderson, George M. // America;9/24/2001, Vol. 185 Issue 8, p2
Highlights the charitable works of Fleming House in New York City. Number of mentally ill aged housed by the institution; Source of the funds of the charitable institution; Details on the activities of the institution.
- Guest conversion in House of Rep. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p38
Reports that Guest Services company took over at the United States House of Representatives from January 1998 to serve food. Duration of the company's contract; Comments from Nicholas DiMeglio vice president of marketing for the Fairfax, Virginia-based contractor; Estimated number of employees...
- GUEST SVCS. DEBUTS F/COURT TRIO. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p18
Looks at the home-grown concepts added to the foodcourts of Guest Services Incorporated. Signature breakfast item of Hot Java; Menu features of the Pistachios; Array of carvery items at Caesar's Corner.
- A blow for freedom of choice on the hill! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p39
Provides information on the food court on Longworth Office Building managed by the Guest Services company. Description of the food court; Services and foods offered; Details on the operation of the food court.
- Now That's One Veteran Employee! // Food Management;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
The article informs that the hospitality and management service company Guest Services Inc. has honored its maintenance engineer Zack Quarles for providing 60 years of service to the company.
- New Capitol CafÃ© a Success. // FoodService Director;3/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p14
This article reports on the success of the cafeteria at the capitol building of Virginia in 2008. After more than a month in operation, the cafeteria is showing signs of success. Guest Services Inc. took over the account in November 2007. Corporate Executive Chef Claude Broome said the biggest...
- GUEST SERVICES' MARCEL LANGLAIS: Chef applies vast experience to contractor's 200-plus accounts. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p112
Features Chef Marcel Langlais of Guest Services Inc. Background information on Langlais' career; Responsibilities of Langlais in the company; Company's strategies in controlling the costs of doing the business.