CA One at Will Rogers
- Catching a flight? No, just having dinner at my favorite airport. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;05/03/99, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p84
Makes observations concerning the proliferation of restaurants at airports. Launch by CA One Services Inc. of its Encounter concept that has become a landmark at the Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California; Average lunch and dinner checks at the Encounter restaurant; Other...
- CA One unveils employee program at Denver Airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p22
Reports on CA One Services' launch of a pilot program to increase employee dining and referrals in its restaurants at Denver International Airport in Colorado.
- Lefty's Lone Star Grille opens at Houston's George Bush Airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/03/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on CA One Services Inc.'s opening of its Lefty restaurant at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas. Features of the menu; Availability of a quick service window for customers who are in a hurry.
- CA One brings regional tastes to El Paso airport. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/14/98, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p47
Describes the food service program being implemented by CA One Services Inc.'s at the El Paso International Airport in El Paso, Texas. Cost of the foodservice renovation; Gateway Program's reflection of the city's heritage and cuisine; Construction of Sun City Bar and Grill, Tortilla Flats and...
- CA-One partners with LA restaurant. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the joint-partner venture between Daily Grill Restaurant and CA One Services Inc. Opening of a new Daily Grill location in Los Angeles, California; CA One's food service philosophy; Gourmet buffet offered.
- On the fly. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99 Supplement, Vol. 33 Issue 36, Brands in foodservice. p2
Features the CA One Services restaurant chain based in Buffalo, New York. Airport foodservice; Establishing brand identity in airports; Gateway Program; Bringing local and regional operations into airports; Rent contracts with airports; Labor challenge; In-house, cross-concept promotions; Top...
- CA One adds Internet. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the move of CA One Svcs. to add Internet access in two of its upgraded facilities at Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Reason behind the move; Services offered by the Internet stations.
- CA One takes top awards. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p30
Highlights the airport foodservice and retail management company CA One Services, a subsidiary of Delaware North Companies. Awards bestowed by Airports Council International-North America to CA One; Progressive concepts regarding facilities introduced by CA One.
- CA One hits impasse with airport, hot-dog vendor. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p22
Reports on CA One Services' problem with a black hot-dog vendor and the Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Airport commission's opposition to CA's placement of the Lynwood Fonville's hot-dog stand near the baggage claim area; Background on CA's support for minority and DBE...