Chick-fil-A sets up on cafeteria line
- Chick-fil-A launches office feeding unit. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/94, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p36
Reports on Chick-fil-A Inc.'s opening of a restaurant in Greenville, South Carolina in May 1994. Offer of conference area for business meetings; Company's plans to open additional restaurants in other areas.
- Chick-fil-A plans Truett's Grill. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p2
Reports on Chick-fil-A's plan to open a restaurant vehicle called Truett's Grill. Existing restaurants operated by the company; Target market.
- Move over, Colonel Sanders. Champion, Chris // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/10/94, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p20
Announces that the United States' third largest-fast-food chicken chain, Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A Inc. attribute their success to biblically-based practices and a closed-on-Sundays policy. Their claim to have pioneered fast-food shopping mall service in the city's Greenbriar Mall; Their...
- Chick-fil-A targets S. Africa for 1st expansion effort. Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;12/4/95, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p54
Focuses on Chick-fil-A Inc.'s plans to expand in South Africa. Background information on the company; Business opportunities; Comments from president Dan Cathy..
- Chick-fil-A milks campaign cows till they come home. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/96, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p14
Reports on Chick-fil-A's `Eat More Chickin' marketing campaign developed by the Richards Group. Expansion of the campaign into point-of-purchase materials and radio and television spots; Use of cows in billboards; Impact of the campaign on company sales.
- Chick-fil-A rolls out Chick-n-Strips. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/3/95, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the launching by Chick-fil-A Inc. of another grilled chicken tenderloin product called Chick-n-Strips. Comparison of the product with Grilled 'n Lites; Choices; Price ranges; Caloric content; Product evaluation by the consumer group Center for Science in the Public Interest.
- Chick-fil-A targets New Year's promises. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p22
Reports that Chick-fil-A Inc. continued focusing on healthy menu alternatives in its advertising campaign.
- Billboard campaign takes wing at Chick-fil-A. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;8/28/95, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p14
Reports on the `Eat Mor Chickin' billboard-advertising campaign for Chick-fil-A of Atlanta, Georgia. Cost-effectiveness of the campaign; Location of the billboards; Comments from Jim Sexton of Richards Group, creator of the campaign; Issuance of a press release on the Internet.
- Chick-fil-A updates family format with retro Grill. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p7
Reports on developments related to the firm Chick-fil-A. Venture into the themed family dining business; Remake of the firm's Dwarf House concept; Opening of the Truett's Grill in Morrow, Georgia.