GA high school opens restaurant
- REAVIS HIGH SCHOOL, CAFETERIA RENOVATION. // American School & University;Aug2014, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p50
The article evaluates the architectural design of the cafeteria at Reavis High School in Burbank, Illinois, that was designed by SPM Architects Inc.
- NEWS/INNOVATION. // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p6
The article presents an update on school food service in the U.S. as of February 15, 2007. The renovation of cafeteria at Muscatine High School in Iowa has increased lunch volume to more than 500%. The nutrition services department at Bartow County School in Cartersville, Georgia has decided to...
- School Modernizes. // FoodService Director;1/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the decision of Saint Ignatius High School in Cleveland, Ohio to spend $3.5 million renovation, which will provide students with a remodeled student common area and a new building with an upgraded kitchen. Completed in August, it brought a modern touch to the 46-year old...
- New high school welcome in town. // American School & University;Jul98, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p11
Features the Bow High School building in Bow, New Hampshire. Total space area; Building facilities; Building design.
- Mascoutah move-in. // St. Clair Journal;7/27/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 32, pA1
The article offers information on the 55 million U.S. dollar Mascoutah High School which is located in St. Claire, Illinois.
- Detroit prepares to say goodbye to old Mumford High School. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;4/19/2012, p3
The article cites a report from "The Detroit News" on the planned demolition of Mumford High School in Detroit, Michigan to make way for a new school.
- Real estate/construction. // New Hampshire Business Review;08/15/97, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p41
Presents a photograph of participants in the ground-breaking ceremony to mark the start of construction on the $4 million addition and renovations to the Sunapee Middle High School in New Hampshire.
- Addition progresses in two stages. // American School & University;Jun98, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the construction of a two-story addition at William Floyd High School in Mastic Beach, New York. Phases of the construction; E.W. Howell as the construction manager for the project.
- Clear orientation brightens school. // American School & University;Feb98, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p15
Talks about the clear orientation accomplished in the construction of the Antioch High School in Tennessee which will accommodate 2,000 students.