School licensing program dropped
- State franchisee buys 34 Pizza Hut locations. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/02/97, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p3
Reports on Michigan Pizza Hut Inc.'s acquisition of 34 Pizza Hut restaurants from Pizza Hut Inc. Total number of Pizza Huts the franchisee has in Michigan and Ontario.
- Triplebad. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Apr96, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
Presents nutritional information on Pizza Hut's TripleDecker Pizza Pie. Saturated fats content; Calories.
- ZONED OUT. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p16
Evaluates the P'Zones pizza products from Pizza Hut.
- FOOD PORN. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p16
Describes the Chicago Dish Pizza from Pizza Hut. Calorie and fat content; Ingredients.
- Pizza Hut stars feed on new stuffed pie line. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p12
Reports on Pizza Hut Inc.'s television campaign for its Stuffed Crust Pizza product.
- San Diego group adopts new name, affiliations. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p65
Reports on the installation of a script logo on the new headquarters of Pizza Hut Inc. in Addison, Texas. Specifications of the script logo; Statement from Allan S. Houston, president and chief executive of the company; Reason for the relocation.
- Pizza Hut rolls out new triple-decker pizza. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;1/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the debut of Pizza Hut's TripleDecker pizza in the third week of January 1996 as part of a greater goal to regain its dine-in business. Product description; Operating profit for the first three quarters of fiscal 1995; Efforts to regain the firm's leadership role in product...
- Pizza Hut adds two chicken-topped pies to menu. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p2
Reports on Pizza Hut Inc.'s launching of a two-item pizza line topped with marinated chicken.
- Pizza Hut to test noncommercial distribution. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/30/96, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p2
Reports on Pizza Hut's testing of a program calling for PepsiCo to supply ingredients to noncommercial feeders for the production of Pizza Hut pies.
- Pizza Hut to close underperforming company units. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p2
Reports on Pizza Hut's plan to close a number of its company-owned restaurants in February 1997. Inclusion of full-service and takeout stores.