Knoxville airport opening foodcourt
- S'gor in Syabas takeover bid. Anand, Ram; Sani, Asrul Hadi Abdullah // Malay Mail;7/17/2012, p2
The article reports on the plan of the Selangor government in Malaysia to acquire water concessionaire Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd.
- Airport concessionaires find business taking off again. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p4
Reports the growing business of food and beverage concessionaires at airports six months after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Confidence of passengers on air travel; Optimism of airport concessionaires; Revenue percentage.
- BA rescue deal. // Railway Gazette International;Feb2003, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p65
Reports that suburban railroad concessionaires in Buenos Aires, Argentina have agreed to an emergency investment package that will see the Argentinean government provide funding in 2003-2005. Railroad projects that will receive the funding; Agreement of the concessionaires with the government...
- Amusement Insurance Resources Launches Two New Programs. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Jun2014, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the two new programs for the traveling carnival and concessionaires and family entertainment center (FEC) markets launched by the Amusement Insurance Resources (AIR) division of insurance brokerage agency Britton Gallagher (BG) in June 2014. Topics covered include the...
- Smart solutions. Gohel, Kapila // Duty-Free News International;Jul2015, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p32
The article reports on the efforts of Inflight concessionaires and payment solutions providers in working together on tablet-friendly payment solutions systems to increase inflight sales and engage flight attendants in fulfilling the air passengers' need of food and drinks.
- Double-deck in BA. // Railway Gazette International;Jan2011, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p18
The article reports that three air-conditioned double-deck rail coaches built in Argentina by Emfer have been brought into service by suburban concessionaire TBA.
- Syabas refutes claims, blames state govt. Lakshana, Meena // Malay Mail;7/18/2012, p4
The article reports on the denial by Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) of allegations by Selangor Menteri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim that it fells short of doing its duties as a water concessionaire.
- RM500m saved on water. ANAND, RAM // Malay Mail;10/31/2012, p9
The article reports that the Selangor government saved its people 500 million Malaysian Ringgits after it refused demands from water concessionaire Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) to raise tariffs.
- Dave Kent's World. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;2/22/2002, Vol. 190 Issue 8, p19
Provides information on the stamps that honors the 50th anniversary of Rega, the emergency air rescue service of Switzerland.