Vie de France, Mobil dual-brand
- The French evolution. Malovany, Dan // Snack Food;Nov95, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p36
Features baked products manufacturer, Vie De France Yamazaki. Reliance on traditional art of French baking; Approach in launching new products; Efforts to lighten up fats and calories in its products; Description of its production of croissant. INSETS: France and the Far East.;Company at a glance..
- Vie de France plans new sous-vide plant. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/3/94, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p58
Reports on plans by Norway-based Vie de France Corp. to open a sous vide plant in McClean, Virginia.
- Vie de France negotiating sale of restaurant div. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/7/94, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p2
Reports on Vie de France's negotiation with an unnamed company to sell off its 31-unit restaurant division. Flat sales for the French restaurant in fiscal year 1993; Company's plans for its bakery and sousvide divisions.
- Viva la bread! Kirby, David; Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;03/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on the two restaurant concepts being tried by Vie de France. Features of the bakery being introduced by the company; Comment by Stephane Barbiero, senior manager of menu development for the chain; Features of the chain's alliance with Mobil Oil.
- Company named fishery of the year. // Hotel & Motel Management;09/01/97, Vol. 212 Issue 15, p41
Reports on the awarding of Vie de France's salmon plant in Norway as the Fishery Company of the Year by the Norweigan Directorate of Fishery. Reason for the award.
- Vie de France names Kuberski mktg. VP. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p56
Reports on the entry of Richard Kuberski as vice president of marketing for McLean, Virginia-based manufacturer of European-style breads and pastries Vie de France Corp.
- Vie de France agrees to sell restaurants to Yamazaki Baking. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/14/94, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p2
Reports on Vie de France Corp.'s signing of a letter of intent to sell the assets of its retail restaurant division to Yamazaki Baking Company. Annual sales of Yamazaki; Vie de France's plans for the sale proceeds.
- Vie de France completes sale of restaurant div. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/13/94, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p2
Reports that Vie de France Corp. has completed the sale of its restaurant division to Yamazaki Baking Company.
- Vie de France, U.S. Airways teams up for Shuttle flights. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/14/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p78
Reports the partnership between US Airways and Vie de France in Arlington, Virginia.