`Missed meals' now down 5%
- TIME OUT. // Northern Colorado Business Report;2/8/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p17
The article presents photographs of attendees of several events held in Colorado including After Hours event of business owners, annual Supporting Art event hosted by Loveland Sculpture Group and event organized by University of Colorado Denver.
- New campus center for U. of Colorado. // Architectural Record;Jan1997, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p51
Reports on the completion of the design for a Campus Center for the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver. Specifications of the center.
- q&a. // Countdown;Summer2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p20
Discusses the various ways to keep oneself aware about the advances in treatment and technology related to diabetes as of July 2001. Contribution of the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes, a part of Denver, Colorado-based University of Colorado, in providing diabetes education and...
- Boots to Suits. // Northern Colorado Business Report;Apr2013 Research Colorado Supplement, p49
The article reflects on the educational program Denver Boots to Suits developed by the University of Colorado in Denver, Colorado, under which the college is partnering with the business leadership group Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce to offer educational assistance to veterans.
- COLORADO: Med Campus & Hotel Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/23/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33949, p9
The article reports that Denver suburb of Aurora, Colorado, has approved a tax subsidy amounting 25 million for constructing a conference center hotel at the Anschutz Medical Campus in the University of Colorado Denver.
- Colorado researchers seek more effective public policy role. Rodriguez, Roberto // Black Issues in Higher Education;02/05/98, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p14
Highlights the symposium on legislation, research and its impact on the Latino Community, held by educators and researchers from the University of Colorado Denver's Latino/ a Research and Policy Center. Reference to the symposium being designed to give Latino legislators an opportunity to...
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO DENVER. // Classicist;2014, Issue 11, p46
The article offers information on the architectural project "A House on a Corner Lot," undertaken by student Sean McMurray under the Master of Architecture program of the University of Colorado, Denver
- Personalized cancer therapy. // Northern Colorado Business Report;5/4/2012 Research Colorado, p75
The article offers information on the cancer drug called Crizotinib founded by the University of Colorado Cancer Center.
- Easing the learning slope. Bethoney, Herb // PC Week;10/13/97, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p50
Focuses on the CU Online distance learning program at the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Colorado. The role of Real Education Inc. in setting up the program; What the program offers students; Comments on the program from CU Online director Terri Straut; How distance...