Grinnell debuts Northern Express
- Trenchless technology eases campus electrical upgrade. // CEE News;May98, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p32
Discusses the installation of trenchless technology at Grinnell College in Iowa in line with the upgrade of the school's underground primary distribution system. Phases of the project; IES Utilities as the school's provider of electric energy; Materials used; Utilization of directional boring...
- MLK Day in John Deere Country. Boggs, Grace Lee // Michigan Citizen;2/3/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 13, pA10
The article offers the author's insights regarding her experience of being a speaker at Grinnell College in Grinnell, Iowa on MLK Day.
- Century Marksman. Greene, Dan; GORANT, JIM; DUERSON, ADAM // Sports Illustrated;
The article discusses the performance of the basketball player Jack Taylor of Grinnell College in competitions against basketball teams from Faith Baptist Bible College in November 2012 and Crossroads College on November 18, 2013.
- Master plan for campus. // American School & University;Sep2001, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p10
Presents information on a comprehensive master plan set for Grinnel College in Iowa. Goals of the plan; Components of the plan; Architect for the project.
- WHERE ARE YOU FROM? CONTEMPORARY PORTUGUESE ART. Watson, Sam // Art Papers Magazine;May/Jun2008, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p46
The article reviews the exhibition "Where Are You From? Contemporary Portuguese Art/De Onde Vens? Arte ContemporÃ¢nea de Portugal" at the Faulconer Gallery at Grinnell College in Iowa from February 1 to April 20, 2008.
- Grinnell College Promotes Three Women Faculty Members. // Women in Academia Report;5/29/2012, p25
The article announces several promotions of women educators at Grinnell College such as Jin Feng as full professor of Japanese and Chinese, Elaine Marzluff as full professor of chemistry, and Janet Davis as associate professor of computer science.
- MAKING HIS POINT(S). Eighinger, Steve // Collinsville Herald;11/23/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 47, pC2
The article discusses the victory of Iowa-based Grinnell College over Illinois-based Principia College in their opening game for the 2011-2012 season of the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division III Men's Basketball Tournament held on November 19, 2011.
- Writing the World: The Role of Advocacy in Implementing a Feminist Pedagogy. Ryan, Jennifer D. // Feminist Teacher;2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p15
The article presents the author's experience of teaching Gender and Women's Studies (GWS) at the Grinnell College. The author taught GWS for the first time at the college. As the author was inexperienced teacher in teaching GWS, she decided that both she and her students would benefit from...
- Grinnell College Appoints Two Women to Endowed Chairs. // Women in Academia Report;5/22/2012, p19
The article announces that Grinnell College in Iowa has filled up two endowed chairs as of 2012, naming Doctor M. Johanna Meehan to the McCay-Casady Professorial Chair in Humanities, and Doctor Astrid Henry to the Louise Noun Chair in Women's Studies.