Nursing home banks on HACCP
- Wartburg Senior Home to mount senior art exhibit. // New York Amsterdam News;9/17/94, Vol. 85 Issue 38, p42
Reports on the holding of the fourth annual Senior Art Exposition by the Wartburg Lutheran Home for the Aging (WLHA) in conjunction with the New York Association of Homes and Services for the Aging. Display of the artwork of senior citizens from nursing homes throughout New York state; Show to...
- Wartburg makes "aging-in-place" in Westchester possible, affordable - and wonderful. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/26/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 21, Special section p4
The article reports that Wartburg Adult Care Community in Westchester, New York offers community-based services including nursing and hospital care for aged people.
- Lutheran Homes. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;12/11/95, Vol. 9 Issue 25, p21B
Reports on the appointment of Katherine Schindledecker as administrator of the Lutheran Home of Central New York.
- Newsmakers. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/8/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 36, p36
The article announces the appointments of two executives in New York including Elizabeth Gutierrez as director of housing services at Wartburg Lutheran Services and Peter J. Rucci as account and project manager at eDocNY.
- The Wartburg Adult Care Community: come see the difference a commitment to caring can make. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/19/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p18
The article focuses on the Wartburg Adult Care Community, a non-for-profit Lutheran ministry in New York City which offers a variety of health-related and residential services to meet the changing needs of older adults and their caregivers. Between these services are seven-day adult day health...
- Crystal award winner chosen. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;10/2/95, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p2
Reports that the Lutheran Homes Foundation has chosen Margaret Gaffney of Utica as recipient of the 1995 Crystal Award for outstanding service to or support of the aging and/or disabled population in Central New York.
- Newsmakers. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p34
Reports on career development of executives in Westchester County, New York. Promotion of Susan Cadoff as vice president for homecare services at the Wartburg Adult Care Community; Appointment of Robert J. Goldstein as senior attorney at Riverkeeper; Designation of Kenneth Frank as sales manager...
- The Wartburg introduces new programs. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;Jun2003 Supplement, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p23
Reports on the introduction of Neighbors Sharing Care Program and the Meadowview Short Stay Program by the Wartburg Adult Care Community in New York. Affordability of home assistance services; Assistance for seniors within the community; Range of residential options and health-related services.
- Wartburg opens Mount Vernon care center. GOLDEN, JOHN // Westchester County Business Journal;10/28/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 43, p6
The article reports on the opening of the Center of Excellence building at Wartburg Adult Care Community's Mount Vernon campus in Westchester County, New York in 2013.