FoodCapsule: Today's favorite cookie
- No-goof cookies. Vallentine, P. // Boys' Life;Dec90, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p18
Gives two recipes for great tasting bar cookies. They are easier to make than round cookies and are quick to make. Bars of gold; Peanut chippers.
- Fourth of July. Seipel, Stephany // Boys' Quest;Jun/Jul98, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p46
Provides a step-by-step procedure for making cookies. Ingredients; Tips in decorating cookies.
- Quick and healthy. Van Dyne, Elaine // Country Living;Mar1996, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p142
Features various low-fat cookie recipes. Breakfast-in-disguise oatmeal cookies; Whole-wheat gingersnaps; Chocolate meringue kisses.
- Bake cookies that are both taste-tempting and OK on your meal plan. Cavaiani, Mabel // Diabetes in the News;May/Jun93, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p54
Presents baking instructions for cookies for diabetics. Conditions under which eating cookies are allowed; Reducing sugar content; Cutting down on the amount of added chocolate chips and candied fruits; Packaged diabetic cookies; Basic cookie preparation tips. INSETS: Accuracy counts (methods...
- Cookie recipes. // Diabetes in the News;May/Jun93, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p58
Presents cookie recipes. Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies; Nut and Cereal Cookies; Margarine Cookies; More.
- EN's cookie jar-full of reduced-fat options amid favorites. Klausner, Andrea // Environmental Nutrition;Aug96, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p5
Presents a list of different brands of cookies, serving size and nutritional content. Reduced fat and calories.
- Mix & fix: Stars. Diehm, Diana // Humpty Dumpty Magazine;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p30
Presents a recipe for making star-shaped cookies.
- Blame it on the elves. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Nov97, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p16
Assesses the nutritional value of Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies. Flavors; Fat content; Recommended cookie snacks.
- Scotch Shortbread. Perley, Elizabeth R. // Yankee;May95, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p107
Presents a cookie recipe called Scotch Shortbread which was served to the author on her wedding day in 1941. Remembrance of the shortbread recipe on 50th wedding anniversary.
- Back-to-basics Christmas cookies. Skaarup, Inger // Workbasket;Dec95/Jan96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p26
Presents cookie recipes for Christmas. Old-Fashioned Ginger Cookies; Pockets; Toffee Squares; Coconut Snaps.