Display-cooking lifts participation
- Wellness-fitness programming for persons with disabilities: Unique approaches and special... Cardinal, Bradley // Wellness Perspectives;Spring92, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p60
Focuses on Eastern Washington University's `The Body Shop' Wellness-Fitness Center, which opened during the Fall of 1987. Accommodations and conditioning opportunities for both able-bodied individuals and persons with disabilities; Former use of the `Corrective Lab' which focuses on...
- Study: Bury garbage, make power. // Journal of Business (10756124);06/14/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 13, pA2
Highlights a study by two Eastern Washington University economics professors on Spokane, Washington's waste-to-energy plant.
- EWU, Brewster plan building. // Journal of Business (10756124);2/7/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, pA2
Report the partnership between the Eastern Washington University with Spokane developer Rob Brewster to build a student-housing and retail facility in Cheney, Washington.
- Probing the earth's deepest secrets. Soennichsen, John // Cricket;Jun98, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p23
Profiles John Buchanan, a geology professor at Eastern Washington University. Information on his discovery of a plumbing system beneath a landscape; Discussion on Petroglyph's treasures; His perception on exploring caves.
- EWU studies find little gain in regionalizing services. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);2/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, pA5
The article reports on the studies by the Institute of Public Policy and Economic Analysis at Eastern Washington University which found that government consolidations have not produced significant cost savings.
- Design work to begin on $10 million crime lab. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);7/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 15, pA3
Reports on Washington State Patrol's pre-design work on a crime laboratory to be built on the Cheney campus of Eastern Washington University. Cost of the laboratory; Services to be provided by the laboratory; Benefits of the laboratory for the university.
- State archives facility now proposed at EWU. Harrell, Lisa // Journal of Business (10756124);10/12/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 21, pA5
Reports on the proposed archives facility at Eastern Washington University's Cheney campus. Size of the archives facility; Plans of the Division of Archives and Records Management with electronic files.
- Opening the Door to Dietary Discussions. // FoodService Director;3/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p12
The article offers information on the Special Diet Forum held by the Eastern Washington University in Cheney, Washington on September 24 and October 1, 2014.
- EWU institute takes new look at unemployment. Read, Paul // Journal of Business (10756124);5/22/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 11, pA7
Reports on the observation of Eastern Washington University professor David Bunting on the unemployment rate in Spokane, Washington. Decline of 2003's deficit; Factors contributing to the condition of unemployment rate; Use of the unemployment rate as a general economic barometer.