Healthy menu waste `no concern today.'
- MarketCapsule: HEALTHY MENUS ON-THE-RISE. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Summarizes the results of the `Nutritional Menuing Survey 2001.' Statistics of health food items menued daily in non-commercial food service units since 1998; Percentage of facilities offering nutritional foods.
- POLL. // Convenience Store News;Feb2016, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p12
The article presents the results of a reader survey about the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) menu labeling rules for convenience stores.
- Chefs bow to pressure for healthier menu offerings. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/22/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4333, p6
Reports on the changes made by chefs to their menu offerings in response to growing public demand for healthier menus, according to a survey conducted in Great Britain in July 2004. Requests for special diets; Remarks from survey participants.
- Chefs Say Local Menu Items Are Here to Stay. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;12/ 9/2013, p4
The article reports that a survey of professional chefs conducted by the National Restaurant Association showed that local menu will remain strong in 2014.
- 2009 Menu Development Survey. King, Paul // FoodService Director;3/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p26
The article discusses highlights of the 2009 Menu Development survey compiled by "FoodService Director." It showed that 24% listed Thai as the hottest ethnic cuisine, while 14% listed Mediterranean/Greek as the hottest, followed by Indian, with 8%. Latino moves to the top of the list when it...
- IN MENUS, DIVERSITY RULES. King, Paul // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p28
The article discusses the survey outcome of the 2010 Menu Development Study organized yearly by Foodservice Director magazine. It states that Asian is the most preferred ethnic cuisine mainly because of the students' familiarity with Chinese food and majority of the school population are Asians....
- Buying Local, Kids' Nutrition Top 2012 Restaurant Trends. Rowe, Megan // Restaurant Hospitality Exclusive Insight;12/12/2011, p3
The article offers information on the annual survey conducted by the National Restaurant Association of 1,800 professional chefs for identifying the key trends for 2012 that presents sourced ingredients and healthier choices for kids. It presents 10 menu trend for 2012 including locally sourced...
- 2ND HALF: More operators to increase menu prices. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p54
Provides information on the non-commercial foodservice operations in the United States during the first half of 2000, based on a survey. Percentage of school districts that report higher-than-average results during the period; Labor shortage concern facing all industry segments; Increase in the...
- Consumer insights. Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;9/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 14, p16
The article focuses on surveys conducted to find Americans' consumption of healthy food. Because while American consumers seem quite serious about modifying their diets, specially when they eat out, a significant number are also still confused as to just what healthy means and what changes they...