Chevron intros HMR/c-store
- A Printable Feast? // New York Times Upfront;3/16/2015, Vol. 147 Issue 10, p5
The article previews the Foodini 3D food printer, which will be capable of printing ready-to-cook meals like burgers, ravioli and pizza.
- Oiling the works. Pell, E.; Speir, N. // Mother Jones;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p39
Discusses how the Chevron Corporation bought its way into the Environmental Grantmakers Association (EGA), a foundation of executives who fund environmental groups. Concerns of the West County Toxics Coalition and the Citizens Clearinghouse on Hazardous Waste; Greenpeace's objection in 1989 to...
- Chevron says its huge investments in two California refineries will necessitate higher prices for... // National Petroleum News;Nov93, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p11
Reports that Chevron will spend nine hundred fifty million dollars in its Richmond and El Segundo refineries to make reformulated gasolines. National Petroleum Council's price predictions.
- Encore! Chevron takes aim at next 5-year plan. // National Petroleum News;Mar94, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p25
Reports on Chevron Corp.'s five-year plan aimed at maintaining its position as the leading oil company in total stockholder return. Completion of a successful 1989-1993 five-year program; Key aspects of the plan; Cost of the total program; Investment in exploration and production.
- Kazakhstan. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p13
Reports on Chevron Corp.'s spending cuts on the Tengiz oil project in Kazakhstan. Estimate on the oil field's production per day.
- Chevron second to order Spar unit. Le Blanc, Leonard // Offshore;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p28
Reports on Chevron's plan to acquire a new and larger spar-shaped floating drilling and production facility for the US Gulf of Mexico. Use of the unit to produce the Genesis prospect; Description of the spar; Installation of the Genesis spar unit in the summer of 1998.
- Chevron broadens DC options. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;10/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p2
Reports that Chevron Corporation broadened the investment options in its billion dollar profit-sharing/savings plan. Effects of options; Numbers options increased by; Complaints by employees; Goals of Chevron.
- Chevron gets a move on. Morris, Gregory D.L. // Chemical Week;10/25/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 15, p27
Profiles Chevron Corp., refiner and marketer of motor fuels in the United States. Acquisition of Gulf Oil and its large petrochemical complexes to become a top competitor in several large United States olefin, polymers, and aromatics market; Expansion plans; Partnership with Texaco, Cal-Tex, in...
- Independents say Chevron wants to push them out. Broderick, Pat // San Diego Business Journal;09/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p26
Examines the reaction of some of the veteran gasoline dealers in San Diego, California regarding the planned changes by Chevron Corporation. Description of the views; Questions Chevron's plans to boost its convenience business.