In Vivo Electroporation Using an Exponentially Enhanced Pulse: A New Waveform
- DSOs catch digital pulses and patterns. Rowe, Martin // Test & Measurement World;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on the capabilities of a cathode ray oscillograph. Applications of pulse-width triggering; Creation of delay with the use of event triggers; Options for triggering; Use of trigger in shaft encoders and system clocks. INSET: Digital triggering..
- Erratum: Appl. Phys. B , 373-376 (2001). // Applied Physics B: Lasers & Optics;2001, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p977
Presents an erratum of the study `Few-cycle optical waveform synthesis,; by A. Poppe, R. Holzwarth, A. Apolonski, G. Tempea, C. Spielman, T.W. Hansch and F. Krausz.
- Old scopes never die! Epstein, Steve // Broadcast Engineering;Apr98, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p52
Presents some of the requests received by the author on the modification for the Tektronix 529 waveform monitor. Requested reprint of the December 1978 issue of `Broadcast Engineering.'
- Use a trick to count scope events. Montijo, Allen; Travis, Bill // EDN;01/21/99, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p122
Presents a hint to provide a quick way to determine, using a digital storage oscilloscope (DSO), how often each of two waveforms occurs. Use of a standard nonaveraging mode to find the voltages of the two states at a fixed point in time.
- Build a duty-cycle monitor. Campisi, Skip // Popular Electronics;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p45
Discusses the ways to make a duty-cycle monitor, instruments that display the real-time cycle reading. Description of the circuit for duty-cycle monitor; How to construct the monitor; Calibration and uses of the monitor. INSET: Parts list for the duty-cycle monitor..
- WAVEFORM MONITOR AND RASTERIZER. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Aug2011, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p34
The article presents information related to WFM5200 waveform monitor and WVR5200 rasterizer monitor from Tektronix Inc.
- Arbitrary waveform generator. // Machine Design;4/18/94, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p43
Features the WaveStation 400 Series arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) of LeCroy.
- 50M-sample/sec arbitrary-waveform generator doubles as 64-bit pattern generator. Strassberg, Dan // EDN;7/6/95, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p22
Focuses on Wavetek Corp.'s Model 296 arbitrary-waveform generator. Features; Applications; Performance; Price; Contact information.
- High-end DSO provides fast insights into signal behavior. Strassberg, Dan // EDN;3/7/2002, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p17
Introduces the Wavemaster 8500 of Lecroy for insights into the meaning of complex waveforms. Creation of complex calculations on acquired data; Clarity of the Wavemaster 8500; Complex calculation required for waveform analysis.