- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time;10/29/2007, Vol. 170 Issue 18, p10
This article presents a correction to the story "DNA Fingerprints" in the October 15, 2007 issue.
- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);10/29/2007, Issue 42, p6
A correction is presented for the article "DNA Fingerprints" (October 15, 2007).
- Correction. // PLoS Biology;Jun2004, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p876
Presents a correction to the labeling error regarding the size of DNA fragment, which was previously published in the journal "PLosBiology."
- Esc4p, a new target of Medp (ATR), promotes resumption of DNA synthesis after DNA damage. Rouse, John // EMBO Journal;7/21/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p2914
Correction to: The EMBO Journal (2004) 23, 1188-1197. doi: 10.1038/sj.emboj.7600129
- An empirical approach for reliable microsatellite genotyping of wolf DNA from multiple noninvasive sources. Scandura, Massimo; Capitani, Claudia; Iacolina, Laura; Apollonio, Marco // Conservation Genetics;Dec2006, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p1013
A correction to the article "An empirical approach for reliable microsatellite genotyping of wolf DNA from multiple noninvasive sources" that was published in a previous issue of the periodical is presented.
- DNA and morphological markers for a Russian wheat aphid resistance gene. Arzani, A.; Peng, J. H.; Lapitan, N. L. V. // Euphytica;Jan2005, Vol. 141 Issue 1/2, p199
Presents a corrected version of the article "DNA and morphological markers for a Russian wheat aphid resistance gene," by A. Arzani, J.H. Peng and N.L.V. Lapitan.
- Erratum - Beyond mtDNA: nuclear gene flow suggests taxonomic oversplitting in the little brown bat (Myotis lucifugus). Lausen, C. L.; Delisle, I.; Barclay, R. M.R.; Strobeck, C. // Canadian Journal of Zoology;Sep2008, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p1083
A correction to the article "Beyond mtDNA: nuclear gene flow suggests taxonomic oversplitting in the little brown bat (Myotis lucifugus)" that was published in the 2008 issue is presented.
- Dynamic DNA methylation programs persistent adverse effects of early-life stress. Murgatroyd, Chris; Patchev, Alexandre V; Wu, Yonghe; Micale, Vincenzo; Bockmühl, Yvonne; Fischer, Dieter; Holsboer, Florian; Wotjak, Carsten T; Almeida, Osborne F X; Spengler, Dietmar // Nature Neuroscience;May2010, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p649
A correction to the article "Dynamic DNA Methylation Programs Persistent Adverse Effects of Early-Life Stress" that was published online on November 8, 2009 is presented.
- Growth Arrest and DNA-Damage-Inducible, Beta (GADD45b)-Mediated DNA Demethylation in Major Psychosis. Gavin, David P; Sharma, Rajiv P; Chase, Kayla A; Matrisciano, Francesco; Dong, Erbo; Guidotti, Alessandro // Neuropsychopharmacology;Aug2012, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p2173
A correction to the article "Growth Arrest and DNA-Damage-Inducible, Beta (GADD45b)-Mediated DNA Demethylation in Major Psychosis" in the November 2, 2011 issue is presented.