Toys R Us Sells $350M in HY Deal
- Toys R Us Drives By with $350M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p33
The article reports on the decision of toy retailer Toys R Us to issue 350 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in a drive-day offering in August 2010.
- Four Issuers Kick Off July with $1.46B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/13/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p31
The article reports on the 1.46 billion U.S. dollars in high yield bonds issued by four companies starting July 2009 as another company plans to price 275 million U.S. dollar on July 13. Telecommunications service provider One Communications is planning to issue 275 million U.S. dollars in...
- Industry makes progress in building all-year business. Reysen Jr., Frank // Playthings;Aug98, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p29
Editorial. Discusses the sales performance of the toy industry. Factors which contributed to the high level of toy sales; Contributions public television and cable stations made to the toy industry; Information on the Toys R Us Inc.
- Three Cos Add $950M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p30
The article reports on the addition of 950 million U.S. dollars to the junk bond market by R. R. Donnelley, Isle of Capri Casinos and Huntsman in the U.S. R. R. Donnelley is selling 350 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2021, while chemical provider Huntsman has launched an offering of...
- Hiland, D.R. Horton Price New Issues. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p15
The article reports on a combined 750 million U.S. dollars in new junk bonds priced by Hiland Partners and D.R. Horton.
- Profit-taking cools prices on R.H. Macy junk bonds. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/16/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the rise and fall of the price of R.H. Macy & Co. senior subordinated bonds following liquidation of stocks by investors. Rumored take-over bid by Macy stockholder Laurence A. Tisch; Junk bond types; Filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Homebuilder D.R. Horton Upsizes HY Deal. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;2/09/2015, p18
The article reports on junk bonds amounting to 500 million U.S. dollars that was sold by homebuilder D.R. Horton in a drive-by deal with joint bookrunners Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, RBS Securities and Wells Fargo Securities.
- BOY TOY. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/3/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p24
Reports on the toy store opening of Toys 'R' US Inc. in New York, New York.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.