Prospect Medical Deal Features HY Repurchase
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/17/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 244, p9
The article reports on the merger between Prospect Medical Holdings in Los Angeles, California, and Leonard Green & Partners, a private equity fund.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;9/30/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 190, p7
The article reports that the 40-day go-shop period that Prospect Medical Holdings allotted for alternative proposals for the acquisition of Leonard Green & Partners businesses has expired.
- Leonard Green Buys Hospital Operator. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p24
The article reports on the acquisition by private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners of Prospect Medical Holdings for around 363 million dollars, including the assumption of the former's net debt of about 158 million dollars. Prospect Medical, however, is given a "go-shop" period to seek...
- Buy-out firm in on Australia gold producer. Schwimmer, Anne // Pensions & Investments;8/9/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p9
Reports on Leonard Green & Associates' acquisition of the Australian Resources Investment & Mining Co. Cost; Renaming as Australia Resources & Mining; Entering the Australian Stock Exchange.
- Hilco Exits Tommy Armour. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p6
The article reports that the Tommy Armour golf brand has been acquired by The Sports Authority, owned by Leonard Green & Partners.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Pumper;Oct2012, p84
The article offers industry news briefs as of October, 2012 including opening of new by Gardner Denver Nash LLC in Pennsylvania, acquisition of Fleetsource Co. by D & W Diesel Inc and Tank Holding Corp. by Leonard Green & Partners LP.
- Banks Prep $1.025B TL for Jo-Ann LBO. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the 650 million U.S. dollar term loan arranged by JPMorgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to finance Leonard Green & Partners' 1.6 billion U.S. dollar buyout of Jo-Ann Stores in 2011.
- BJs Launches $2.58B Buyout Financing. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/12/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p10
The article reports on the financing deal launched by BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. for its buyout by Leonard Green & Partners LP and CVC Capital Partners.
- Hollywood Video looks to chart a private course. DesJardins, Doug // DSN Retailing Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the plan of Hollywood Video to go private in the summer of 2004 pending shareholders' approval of a multimillion-dollar buyout offer from an investment group headed by Leonard Green & Partners. Agreement of the retailer's board of directors to an offer that specifies the returns each...