Chemtura Sells $450M in Junk Bonds
- Chemtura, Harbinger Sell $675M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p50
The article reports that specialty chemical maker Chemtura and software products and services provider Harbinger Group have priced junk bonds on the primary market for a combined 675 million dollars.
- Three Cos Add $750M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p43
The article reports that specialty chemical maker Chemtura, guitar maker Gibson Brands and software provider Harbinger Group have brought a total of 750 million dollars in potential deals to the junk bond primary market forward calendar as of July 2013.
- Chemtura Opens Technical Center in Nanjing. // China Chemical Reporter;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that the Chemtura Corp. has opened its new Application Development Center (ADC) at the Nanjing Economic & Technological Development Zone in Nanjing, China to support its business operations in the Asia/Pacific Region.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.
- Heavy volume, but some are walking on eggshells. // High Yield Report;08/03/98, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p5
Focuses on the high level of transactions in the new issues market in the United States. Value of deals in junk bond pricing on July 30, 1998; Identification of scheduled transaction for the market; Information on a $1 billion dollar deal of the PetroDrill company.