Obligor Concentration Risk Dips in 2Q
- S&P Requests Feedback on CLO Metric. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the feedback requested by Standard & Poor's from loan market participants on a proposed metric that would estimate a collateralized loan obligation's (CLO) recovery value.
- S&P: Medium-Term CLO Pipeline at $14.8B. // High Yield Report;12/16/2013, p21
The article reports that Standard & Poor's (S&P) has rated 32 collateralized loan obligations totaling 14.8 billion U.S. dollars as of November 29, 2013 and highlights the issuance of S&P-rated deals for the year to date totaling 76 billion U.S. dollars, up from 50 billion U.S. dollars in the...
- S&P: Medium-Term CLO Pipeline Steady at $16.5B. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p9
The article reports that U.S. issuers have asked ratings agency Standard & Poor's to rate 35 collateralized loan obligations (CLO) amounting to 16.5 billion dollars as of July 3, 2013.
- S&P: CLOs Expect 2010 Default Peak. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p2
The article reports on a survey released by Standard & Poor's which found that nearly half of a group of 134 collateralized-loan obligation (CLO) managers who responded believe that leveraged loan defaults will peak in the first half of 2010. The survey showed that 45.3% of CLO managers believe...
- Giddy CLO Market May Need to Pace Itself. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;2/20/2012, p1
The article reports on the bullishness of the U.S. collateralized loan obligations (CLO) market amid more deals and improved economic news. According to Standard & Poor's, there have been more than 2 billion U.S. dollars in new CLOs via six deals priced since the beginning of 2012. Primary...
- Citi Marketing $512M CLO for Babson. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p20
The article reports that as of July 2011, Babson Capital Management is looking to sell off a 512 million dollar collateralized loan obligation with an AAA rating by Standard & Poor's, arranged by the Citigroup.
- S&P: New Euro CLOs Safer Than Predecessors. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/24/2013, p12
The article focuses on the report "European CLOs 2.0 Bring Greater Simplicity and Flexibility," released by the ratings agency Standard & Poor's on June 24, 2013. It reveals that greater protection is given by new European collateralized loan obligations (CLO) to senior noteholders. It adds that...
- S&P Sounds Alarm on Cov-Lite Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p44
The article focuses on a report released by Standard & Poor's on April 5, 2013 which revealed the role played by loans with weak maintenance in collateralized loan obligations (CLOs). The rating agency issued a warning that the increased issuance of covenant-lite loans is being driven by the...
- Europe's Own Maturity Wall. // Asset Securitization Report;Sep2011, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p28
The article reports on the problems about the maturity period of leveraged loans in Europe. A report from Standard & Poor's Corp. revealed that there will be a concentration of leverage loans and collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) maturing in 2014 and 2015. According to Rishad Ahluwalia,...