Western Alliance to Price $75M in HY
- Western Alliance's Profit Soared in 3Q. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;10/19/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 161, p5
Brief information is given about the financial performance of Western Alliance Bancorp. which reported earnings of $13 million in third-quarter 2011 that is attributed to loan growth and asset quality.
- Western Alliance Prices Offering. Witkowski, Rachel // American Banker;8/20/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F332, p15
The article reports that an offering of common stock from banking company Western Alliance Bancorp will be priced at $6.25 per share.
- Western Alliance Enjoys Strong 1Q. Kline, Alan // American Banker;4/26/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 64, p5
Brief information is given about the financial performance of Western Alliance Bancorp. which reported earnings of $5.2 million in first-quarter 2011.
- Western Alliance Files Shelf Registration. Kline, Alan // American Banker;5/7/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 70, p2
The article notes Western Alliance Bancorporation reported a profit in first-quarter 2012 and has filed a shelf registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to raise $400 million.
- Western Alliance to Get $50M Infusion. Fajt, Marissa // American Banker;10/1/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 190, p8
The article reports that Western Alliance Bancorp. will be given $50 million in private funds. Dale Gibbons, chief financial officer of Western Alliance, said that the money will be used for basic corporate purposes, as well as possibly being used in making acquisitions. He did not give the...
- Western Alliance to offer affinity credit cards. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/30/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p6
The article reports on the plan of Western Alliance Bancorporation to open a new credit-card operation that could boost profits. The holding company has decided to offer affinity cards to groups such as alumni of small universities. The first client of the company is the U.S. Squash Association...
- Consent order reveals pressure to purge toxic assets. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/11/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, pP4
The article reports that a group of bankers are scrutinizing a consent order that was signed by Nevada Commerce Bank and made public December 28, 2010. The bankers are reportedly examining a consent order signed by Torrey Pines Bank, a subsidiary of Las Vegas, Nevada-based Western Alliance...
- FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;2/ 8/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 27, p9391
The article presents a notice of proposals from the U.S. Federal Reserve System to acquire or engage in companies involved in permissible nonbanking activities, such as Western Alliance Bancorporation.
- Western Alliance, Investor Group Join Forces on Start-Up. Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;4/7/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 67, p3
The article focuses on Western Alliance Bancorp in Las Vegas, Nevada, which is forming the new Alta California Bank in Oakland, California with banker Arnold T. Grisham. The project is the third start-up by Western Alliance. Chief executive Robert Sarver discusses the bank's role in the Bay...