Mueller Prices $225M HY Deal
- Mueller to Pump HY Market for $225M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p4
The article reports on the plan of water supply product and service provider Mueller Water Products to issue high yield bonds valued at 225 million U.S. dollars and use the proceeds to repay existing credit facilities.
- Mueller Price Talk at 9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p17
The article reports on the price negotiations over the 225 million U.S.-dollar junk bond offering from water supply product and service provider Mueller Water Products which has reached 9%.
- Iridium faced with $90m coupon payment this week. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p1
Discloses that satellite company Iridium LLC owed bondholders $90 million in coupon payments by July 15, 1999, on four different high yield offerings with a face value of $1.45 billion.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;09/20/99, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p8
Reports on developments in high yield companies, as of September 20, 1999, including Adelphia Communications' plan to issue $400 million in stock to repay its debt.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/11/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 32, p9
A table is presented of the most recent completed high yield deals from July 28-August 6, 2014 with information on the issue date, issuer, principal amount, currency, coupon, maturity, Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC's rating and bookrunners.
- Telecom Junk Bonds Live Up To Their Name. Mulqueen, John T. // Inter@ctive Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p14
Focuses on the high-yield debt or junk bonds of telecommunication carriers in the United States. Percentage of the publicly traded competitive local exchange carriers that are holding high-yield bonds; Percentage of the yields that investors are demanding to offset the risk they see in the...
- Claire's Prices Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p22
The article reports that in February 2011, Claire's Stores offered an upsized high yield bond deal worth 450 million dollars to refinance its 194 million dollar outstanding debt due in 2013.
- Freescale Plans $750M HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p6
This article focuses on the plan of Freescale Semiconductor to issue 750 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in a bid to pay down debt.
- Chrysler HY Price Talk Tops 8%, Pricing Today. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p9
The article reports that Chrysler Group is selling junk bonds worth 3.5 billion U.S. dollars in a two-part deal which includes senior secured notes due 2019 and 2021.