E&Y Broker Dealer to Focus on Loans
- Dramatische Zunahme von KreditverkÃ¤ufen erwartet. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 1, p4
The article presents the results of a survey lead by Ernst & Young Capital Advisors on loan disposals in Germany.
- Deutscher Mittelstand trotzt der Krise. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 4, p5
The article discusses the Middle Class barometer conducted by the consultancy firm, Ernst & Young, according to which the German middle class situation reached record levels at the start of 2012.
- 40 UNDER 40. Walsh, Dustin // Crain's Detroit Business;10/6/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p0013
The article profiles Elizabeth Alvarez, senior manager in the advisory improvement group of advisory group Ernst & Young (EY) Capital Advisors LLC in Detroit, Michigan. Topics covered include her role in implementing a cross-functional team for the company's automotive business, the views of...
- Banken fahren Kreditrisikovorsorge zurÃ¼ck. // Risiko Manager;2011, Issue 22, p5
The article reports the findings of a survey conducted by the survey and consulting company Ernst & Young. According to the survey, the major national banks of Germany having stabilized and decreased their loan loss provisions. The article further offers prognosis of future financial trends.
- IPO-Markt mit schwachem Jahresausklang. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 2, p4
The article reports the findings of a study conducted by Ernst & Young Capital Advisors LLC, according to which the Initial Public Offerings (IPO) are declining globally, newly industrialized countries faring the best. Specific numbers are provided as well as a link to the "2011 IPO Global...
- Auditors to the rescue. // Accountancy;Jan1997, Vol. 119 Issue 1241, p15
The article reports that the Athens, Greece stock exchange has appointed auditors Ernst & Young, Deloitte & Touche and Peat Marwick Kyriacou to audit all brokerage houses and make recommendations based on the audits. The stock exchange was forced to close for nearly four days in November 1997...
- Foreign aid. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p3
Reports that accounting firm Ernst & Young has set up an expatriate administration center in Iselin, New Jersey.
- Which trading software will finish first? Leone, Marie // Electrical World;Mar1998, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the establishment of a one-stop testing laboratory for power trading software by Ernst and Young LLP at its Houston Texas based Energy Center of Excellence. How customers will benefit from the use of the laboratory; What are the objectives in the establishment of the testing laboratory.
- On-line service for busy entrepreneurs. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/22/96, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p26
Reports on the Internet online service Ernie from Ernst & Young Inc. Features of the online service; Cost; World Wide Web site.