Ronson Files for Bankruptcy
- Stopovers. Martin, Linda L. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Sep99, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p45
Presents a roundup of news about business and commercial aviation in the United States as of September 1999. Includes Million Air; ExecAir; Ronson Aviation; Waukesha County Airport, Wisconsin.
- FBO News. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Aug2000, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p40
Presents news items related to the fixed based operators industry in the United States, as of August 2000. Piedemont Hawthrone Aviation's plans to open a regional airline maintenance facility in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; Wood Group Turbine's comprehensive warranty available for Pratt & Whitney...
- Business and Consumer Bankruptcies up in 2009. // Secured Lender;Mar2010, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p14
The article reports that business and consumer bankruptcies in the U.S. have increased 38 per cent in 2009 to a record since bankruptcy regulations in the country were changed in 2005.
- IN THE NEWS. // Review of Optometry;6/15/2010, Vol. 147 Issue 6, p6
The article offers news briefs related to optometry in the U.S. including the acquisition of the assets and the rights for Zirgan by Bausch + Lomb from Sirion Therapeutics Inc., the change of the meeting dates of SECO International LLC, and the emergence of TLC Vision Corp. from bankruptcy as a...
- Personal Bankruptcies Declined In U.S. Last Year. // ISO & Agent Weekly;1/19/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p15
The article reports on the decrease of personal bankruptcies in 2011 in the U.S.
- Your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Companion. // How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (9781413310603);2009, p1
An introduction to the book "How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy" is presented in which the author discusses the bankruptcy process, explains the debts that will survive bankruptcy and guides how to rebuild credit after bankruptcy.
- APPENDIX D. Laurence, Bethany; Elias, Stephen // Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners;2010, p533
A variety of information related to bankruptcy filing in the U.S., including lien avoidance, redemption of property, and non-purchase-money security interest in the book "Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners" are presented.
- Chapter 7 and 13 filers facing up to 55 percent cost hikes. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/30/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p5
The article offers a look at the findings of a 2010 study published in the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review, which showed that individuals who are applying for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy protection could face a cost increase of up to 55% due to the comprehensive...
- INDIVIDUAL, BUSINESS BANKRUPTCY FILINGS RISE. // ISO & Agent Weekly;12/10/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p1
The article reports that bankruptcy filings have increased to 19.6 percent in November 2009 in the U.S.