Banks Spice Up Clopay Ames True Temper TL
- Clopay Ames True Temper Loan Breaks, Rises on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p11
This article reports on the trading of a term loan backing the acquisition of Ames True Temper by Griffon Corp. in 2010.
- LI stock brief. R.P. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/23/98, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p10
Presents information on the financial performance of Griffon Corp., manufacturer of residential garage doors. Net sales ending December 31, 1998; Net income; Earnings per share; Acquisition of Holmes-Hally Industries.
- Griffon beefs up staff, facility in $130m sales jump. Martorana, Jamie // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/20/98, Vol. 45 Issue 29, p1A
Reports on Jericho, New York-based Griffon Corp.'s expansion of its workforce and office space. Effort to keep pace with surge in sales; Estimated number of workers in Long Island, New York; Prospects for revenue growth for communications arm Telephonics Corp.; Acquisition of German plastic...
- STOCKS REPORT. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/12/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 16, p21A
Reports developments related to corporate stocks in Long Island, New York as of April 2002. Growth in the stocks of Griffon Corp.; Increase in the shares of Allou Health & Beauty Care Inc.; Decline in the shares of Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Ames Adds Cyclone, Nylex, Trojan Gardening Brands for $36M. Collins, Allison // Private Placement Letter;5/26/2014, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of a division of Illinois Tool Works Inc. by Griffon Corp. subsidiary the Ames Companies Inc. for $36 million.
- Griffon Selling $500M in HY to Take Out TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the plans of Griffon Corp. to sell 500 million dollars in junk bonds to refinance existing term loan and revolving debt with lead underwriter Deutsche Bank expected to conduct a roadshow for the deal.
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- Germany's RKW is stalking America for assets; US competitor's EVP hired. // Nonwovens Markets;5/20/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p1
The article focuses on German film manufacturer RKW Group. It states that the company is one of Europe's leading polyethylene and polypropylene film makers. The company's main products include elastic films, medical films and perforated film topsheets. It notes that former executive vice...
- Facing heat, Griffon eyes private move. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/11/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p1A
The article reports on the consideration of Jericho, New York-based Griffon Corp. to take itself private amid demand from investors. Clinton Group which owns about eight percent of Griffon has demanded strategic changes at the firm due to lagging share prices. A downturn in new home construction...