TI Auto, Toys 'R' Us Loans Break, Rise on Secondary
- Citi Revs Up TI Auto Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p12
The article reports on the increase in the coupon made by Citigroup on a term loan for the U.S. unit of European automobile-parts supplier TI Automotive.
- Citi Relaunches Revised TI Automotive TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p18
The article reports that Citigroup will relaunch a revised term loan for the U.S. unit of European auto-parts supplier TI Automotive.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Gun Lake, TI Automotive Unit. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p21
the article reports on the establishment of a price talk on the 160 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan for Gun Lake Tribe by Goldman Sachs, and a 200 million dollar term loan for a U.S.-based subsidiary of European automobile-parts supplier TI Automotive by Citigroup in 2010.
- Banks Price Toys R Us TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p7
The article reports that Toys "R" Us Inc. has set the price on its 400 million U.S. dollars incremental term loan, with financing arranged by the Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan in May 2011.
- TI Automotive Opens Fuel Tank Plant in Central Mexico. // Automotive Design & Production;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the move by fluid systems provider TI Automotive to open its third North American fuel-tank systems manufacturing plant in San Luis PotosÃ, Mexico in December 2010.
- TI Automotive's hose testing reorganised. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 184 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the merger of three North American hose test facilities of TI Automotive into one at its Auburn Hills Technical Centre as of September 2002. Laboratories that are included in the merger; Investments made by the company in the transfer; Benefits from the move.
- $466M gives TI Automotive head start as supplier. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;8/27/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p24
Features Detroit, Michigan-based TI Automotive Ltd. Financial status of the company; Nature of business of the company.
- New TI Automotive launches. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;1/11/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6394, p6
The article reports that the chief executive officer (CEO) of TI Automotive Ltd., Bill Kozyra, has reorganized the company, one of the world's largest suppliers of fuel storage and delivery systems, and is relaunching its brand.
- TI shifts production focus eastward. Chew, Edmund // European Rubber Journal;Jan2003, Vol. 185 Issue 1, p4
Reports that TI Automotive Ltd. is searching central and eastern Europe for new sources of rubber supply. Impetus behind the search; Number of offers that TI found attractive; Expectation of TI from its suppliers in Eastern and Central Europe.