Banks Rework Gentiva TL Before Syndication
- Banks Postpone Commitment Date for Gentive TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p18
The article discusses the decision of banks looking for a 600 million U.S. dollars term loan B for Gentiva Health Services to postpone the loan's commitment date, which is July 21, 2010. Sources claimed that the banks, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, GE and Sun Trust, intend to time the...
- Banks Prep $1.2B in Debt for Health-Care Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on a term loan arranged by a bank consortium to finance the acquisition by Gentiva Health Services of the firm Odyssey Health Care.
- Banks to Shop Reworked Gentiva, CITGO Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p25
The article reports on the return of the canceled deals previously launched by Gentiva Health Services and CITGO. Gentiva will reintroduce a revamped debt package comprised of a term loan B worth 600 million U.S. dollars, a term loan A worth 200 million U.S. dollars and a revolver worth 125...
- Banks Prep Vertafore, Gentiva Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p11
The article reports on the two term loans planned to be launched by a bank consortium and a Credit Suisse-led bank group in July 2010. A 600 million U.S. dollar term loan B is expected to be marketed by a bank consortium for Gentiva Health Services. Meanwhile, the Credit Suisse-led bank group...
- BofA Kicks Off Big West Loan Friday. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on a 285 million U.S. dollar term loan that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is arranging for Big West Oil that will refinance a bankruptcy exit loan it received earlier in 2010.
- BAML Talks Price on Harvey Gulf's $750M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set price talk on the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B of marine transportation company Harvey Gulf International.
- Gentiva, Venal ore Loans Hit Market This Week. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the launch of the term loans for Gentiva Health Services Inc. and Vertafore Inc. on the first week of July 2010 in the U.S. It mentions that the 600 million dollars term loan for Gentiva will be marketed by a bank consortium and the proceeds will be used to purchase...
- Mr. Loan's Wild Repricing Ride. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p4
This article reports that five companies have joined the leveraged loan market's repricing trend in a bid to lower the interest rate on over two billion U.S. dollars in debt. The largest institutional deal of the five is Gentiva Health Services with a 547 million U.S. dollar term loan B....
- Underwriters Serve Up $500M TL for Wendy's. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p8
The article focuses on a 500 million dollars worth of term loan being marketed by Bank of America and Merrill Lynch for Wendy's/Arby's Group.