NRG Prices Upsized $1.1B HY Deal
- NRG Powers Up Drive-By Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p2
The article reports on the plan of power generation company NRG Energy to issue 750 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds which, according to sources, will likely price in a drive-by offering.
- NRG Energy Prices $1.2B on Busy HY Day. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p16
This article reports on the issuance of junk bonds by U.S. power generation company NRG Energy in January 2011.
- Issuers Add $2.3B to Junk Bond Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p4
The article reports on the four issuers that put 2.3 billion U.S. dollars on bonds up for sale, including NRG Energy, Iamgold, and Cabot Financial.
- Seadrill, NRG Price $1.99B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p10
The article reports on a combined 1.99 billion U.S. dollar in drive-by junk bond offerings issued by Seadrill and NRG Energy.
- NRG Energy Completes $2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p10
The article reports on the 2-billion U.S. dollar high-yield bond issue from NRG Energy as part of its refinancing effort.
- NRG Energy Selling $700M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p42
The article reports on the senior unsecured notes due 2022 to be offered by U.S. energy company NRG Energy.
- NRG Energy Preps $7.4B Refinancing. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p37
The article reports on the 7.4-billion U.S. dollar refinancing deal of NRG Energy, a power generation company based in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Czech Republic. // Coal Age;Jan1997, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p7
Reports that NRG Energy Inc. is awaiting the decision of a general supplier of construction work on its project to build a cogeneration center in the Czech Republic.
- NRG Initiates Dividend; Analyst Says Investors Wanted More. // Energy Daily;3/9/2012, Issue 48, p5
The article focuses on NRG Energy's plans to begin offering a dividend of 36 cents per share which the company credits being able to do because of its growing retail supply operations.