Rubbermaid Launches Exchange Offer
- Newell Rubbermaid cancels hub plans. // Plastics News;5/3/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p4
States that officials of Newell Rubbermaid Co. have canceled plans to build a distribution hub in Wooster, Ohio and have put on hold a decision to open three other United States hubs.
- Editor's Note. // Forbes Asia;10/31/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p6
A correction to an article about Newell Rubbermaid in the October 31, 2005 issue is presented.
- Big buy integrated, Newell eyes uptick. Cohen, Deborah L. // Crain's Chicago Business;03/06/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p64
Focuses on the efforts of housewares maker Newell Rubbermaid Inc. to offset operational failures in the United States. Costs of raw material as reason for business failure; Initiation of pretax cost savings program; Reduction of product offerings; Negotiations with suppliers to control the cost...
- Selling the sizzle. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;3/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p13
Reports on marketing strategies adopted by Newell Rubbermaid Inc. to expand the cookware range of Calphalon Corp. in the United States. Launch of culinary centers by the company to provide hands-on experience to consumers about the cookware; Increase in the trend of manufacturers promoting...
- Graco plans to close factory, move production to Asia. Hunt, Gerri // Kids Today;Jun2010, p15
The article reports on the plan of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. to close its Graco Children's Products manufacturing facility in Macedonia, Ohio.
- New Sharpie package uses less plastic. // Packaging Digest;Nov2008, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p9
The article evaluates the Sharpie Fine Retractable 10-count marker packs from Newell Rubbermaid Office Products.
- Newell Rubbermaid closing Ohio plant. // Plastics News;5/6/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p27
Reports on the closure of a Newell Rubbermaid Inc. plant in Canton, Ohio.
- Galli named pres., ceo of Rubbermaid. // Home Textiles Today;01/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p23
Announces the appointment of Joseph Galli as president and chief executive officer of Newell Rubbermaid Inc., the parent company of window coverings manufacturers, Levolor and Kirsch.
- New Twist for Venerable Product. // MMR;9/20/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p18
The article evaluates the Sharpie Liquid Pencil from Newell Rubbermaid Inc.