RBS Sells $1.8 billion Loan Portfolio to ICG
- ICG's Euro Junk CDO Hits Market. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;09/18/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) launched by Intermediate Capital Group dubbed as EuroCredit II. Size of the CDO; Investment strategy for the CDO; Structure of the CDO.
- Second charge lending rockets 33% to pass Â£300m mark for 2014. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);7/22/2014, p3
The article reports that secured lending during the first half of 2014 increased by 33 percent from 2013, according to British secured loans provider Loans Warehouse, and mentions topics and names like secured lending index, Royal Bank of Scotland, and Loans Warehouse co-founder Matt Tristram.
- ICG Raises â‚¬1.1B for Mezz Fund. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p6
The article reports on the 1.1 billion euros raised by Intermediate Capital Group for a mezzanine loan fund.
- RBS team to tackle Scottish loan workouts. Phillips, Mike // Estates Gazette;6/26/2010, Issue 1025, p51
The article reports on the move by the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) to establish its dedicated four-member Scottish loan workout team to be led by senior director Alison Fyfe in its bid to restructure its 85 billion pound property loan book.
- Chrysalis Uses Catalog As Collateral For Loan. Masson, Gordon; Benz, Matt // Billboard;03/17/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p8
Reports that the Chrysalis Group PLC was able to use its music publishing catalog as collateral for a loan from the MUSIC Finance division of the Royal Bank of Scotland. Uniqueness of this technique for raising funds; Description of the use of the loan from Chrysalis Music Division Chief...
- Brazil and lead creditors agree to reduction in debt collateral. // American Banker;8/3/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 147, p18
Reports on the agreement between Brazil and a steering committee of its commercial creditor banks to reduce the amount of collateral needed to underpin a debt accord signed in 1992. Value of the reduction; Creditor banks' right to reallocate bond options; Brazil's problems in reaching a stand-by...
- Investors Queue-Up $145 Million for ICG. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;6/4/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Royal Bank of Scotland had no trouble circling a $145 million traditional private placement transaction for Intermediate Capital Group PLC (ICG) in Great Britain. The Fitch triple-B plus rated senior notes attracted eight investors, which helped to upsize the transaction from an original...
- RBS circles multiple currency feast. O'Connor, Colleen M. // Private Placement Letter;2/23/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the privately place fixed-income securities deal clinched by Royal Bank of Scotland for British-based Intermediate Capital Group PLC. Estimated worth of the deal; Multiple currency tranching; Tranches.
- ICG Diversifies with Loans, Bonds. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;3/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the decision of Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) to expand its mandate to include leverage loans and high yield bonds within the fund it manages. Remarks from ICG portfolio manager Sara Halbard; Details of the launching of ICG of the first collaterized debt obligation in Europe;...