Mueller to Pump HY Market for $225M
- Mueller Price Talk at 9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p17
The article reports on the price negotiations over the 225 million U.S.-dollar junk bond offering from water supply product and service provider Mueller Water Products which has reached 9%.
- Mueller Prices $225M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p22
The article reports on the 225 million U.S. dollars worth of junk bonds issued by Mueller Water Products on August 19, 2010 to refinance its existing debt.
- Mueller Water Plans $275M Revolving Credit. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p31
The article reports on the plan of the water supply product and service provider Mueller Water Products to enter into a 245-million-U.S. dollar revolving credit facility and use the proceeds, along with funds from its junk bond deal, to repay credit facilities.
- Mueller Explores Alternatives for US Pipe. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2011, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that Mueller Water Products Inc. has announced that it is exploring for merger options for its U.S. Pipe division.
- Newly designed meter register housing. // WaterWorld;Jan2009 Water Utility Management, p20
The article evaluates the meter register housing from Hersey Meters.
- Mueller Explores Alternatives for US Pipe. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p3
The article reports that Mueller Water Products is considering other alternatives for its US Pipe division, such as selling a controlling interest in the unit.
- Mueller Buys Echologics. // National Driller;Feb2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p66
The article reports on the acquisition of Echologics Holdings by Mueller Water Products Inc.
- Meter data management. // WaterWorld;May2009, Vol. 25 Issue 5, Special section p20
The article reviews the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) software Mi.Netâ„¢ from Mueller Systems and Hersey Meters.
- Company Merges Metering Divisions. // WaterWorld;Feb2010, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the merger of Hersey Meters and Mueller Systems to focus on advanced metering infrastructure, facilitate seamless operation with Mueller Infrastructure Network and to implement a unified strategy to help municipalities better manage their resources in the U.S.