MultiPlan, Chemtura Loans Break, Rise on Secondary
- Banks Talk Price on $1.3B MultiPlan TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p29
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse have started price talk on a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar institutional term loan for MultiPlan.
- Banks to Shop MultiPlan Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p34
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse are preparing to market a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar institutional term loan and a 675 million U.S. dollar high yield bond offering to support the acquisition of MultiPlan by BC Partners and Silver Lake.
- Banks Talk Price on Tower, Chemtura Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p40
The article reports that the banks tapped to shop for the term loans for Tower Automotive and Chemtura Corp. have started talk on the high yield bond offerings which are at 450 million U.S. dollars each.
- Multiplan Prices $1B Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/24/2014, p20
The article reports that $1 billion in 6.625% senior notes due 2022 has been sold by New York-based managed healthcare provider Multiplan Inc. after two drops in price negotiation. The company is also on the market with a $2.28 billion loan package that includes a $2.2 billion senior term loan...
- Chemtura Exit Financing Takes Shape; Loss Narrows. Valk, Vincent // Chemical Week;8/16/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 19, p11
The article reports that Chemtura will receive 750 million U.S. dollars of its 1.025 billion U.S. dollars exit financing package through a bond issue worth 455 million U.S. dollars and a minion senior term loan worth 295 million U.S. dollars. Meanwhile, the remaining 275 million U.S. dollars in...
- Platform Specialty Seeks $505M in Added Loan Capacity. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;7/28/2014, p9
The article reports on the search of Platform Specialty Products Corp. for an added loan capacity of 505 million dollars in July 2014. Topics covered include its plan to buy Chemtura for one billion dollars and the debt ratings received by the firm from Moody's Investors Service. Also mentioned...
- Chemtura Opens Technical Center in Nanjing. // China Chemical Reporter;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that the Chemtura Corp. has opened its new Application Development Center (ADC) at the Nanjing Economic & Technological Development Zone in Nanjing, China to support its business operations in the Asia/Pacific Region.
- Internet directory describing services of nearly 2,400 acute care hosptials being prepared. // Insurance Advocate;06/22/96, Vol. 107 Issue 25, p26
Announces MultiPlan Inc.'s development of an Internet directory describing the services and features of acute care hospitals in the United States. Uses for the directory; Consumer groups targeted by the directory.
- Acute care hospital directory makes its debut on Internet. // Insurance Advocate;08/24/96, Vol. 107 Issue 33, p29
Announces the availability of a directory of acute care hospitals in the United States called the MultiPlan Internet Directory on MultiPlan Inc.'s Web site. Types of information that can be accessed from the site; Value of the MultiPlan network to health care professionals and hospitals;...