Five Issuers Price $1.57B in New HY
- PetroQuest to Tap HY Market for $150M. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p12
The article reports on the plans of oil and gas company PetroQuest Energy to issue 150 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to refinance its senior notes due 2012.
- Peabody Prices Upsized $3.1B Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/14/2011, p4
The article announces that the Peabody Energy prices upsized the junk bond deal worth 3.1 billion U.S. dollars.
- Cott to Price $375M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p19
The article reports on the plan of Cott to issue junk bonds totaling 375 million U.S. dollars for its acquisition of Cliffstar.
- NTT/Verio Merger Breathes Life to Market. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;05/22/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p1
Focuses on investors' assessment of the merger between Nippon Telephone & Telegraph Corp. and Verio Inc. and its impact on the high yield bond market.
- Junk Investors Eye Anthem's Deal. // High Yield Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p6
Reports the junk bonds backing the merger of Anthem and WellPoint Health Networks.
- Elan buys Liposome. Grisham, Julie // Nature Biotechnology;Apr2000, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p367
Reports on plans of Irish drug company Elan Corp. to acquire Princeton, New Jersey-based biopharmaceutical company Liposome Co. Inc. Corporate profile of Liposome; Comments of Donal Geaney, Elan's chairman and chief executive officer on the acquisition; Impact of the rejection made by the U.S....
- Elan Buys Liposome For $575 Million. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/13/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 11, p16
Reports the acquisition of Liposome Co. Inc. by Elan Corp. PLC. Details on the consolidation agreement; Terms and value of the deal.
- Decision Time Looms for Elan, Royalty in Bitter Takeover Battle. Sheridan, Cormac // BioWorld International;6/12/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p1
The article talks about the bitter and prolonged takeover battle of Royalty Pharma for Dublin, Ireland-based Elan Corp. that is expected to reach a decisive moment on June 12, 2013 when shareholders of Elan vote on its recent merger and acquisition (M&A) deals. It says this takeover bid of...
- With Elan buy, Perrigo creates 'diversified platform'. // Chain Drug Review;8/19/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p17
The article informs that Perrigo Co. is focuses on buying Elan Corp. PLC for 8.6 billion dollars in order to bring together the former company, whose major business has been in generic over-the-counter drugs.