Accountability, pro-life resolutions not issues for MNA
- 2008-2009 Journal Editorial Calender. // Journal of Government Financial Management;Summer2008, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p7
A call for papers related to government accountability and transparency in the U.S. is presented.
- EDITORIAL. // Journal of Governance & Public Policy;Jul-Dec2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editors discuss transparency, responsiveness, and accountability of governance.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Kirby, Dan // Eastern Door;10/14/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Where the money goes, report to the community," in the October 2011 issue, which discusses the need for transparency and accountability by Kahnawake, Quebec government.
- Political Risk Index. // Slovenia Country Review;2012, p19
A chart is presented that depicts the level of political risk of different countries in 2011, which is measured based on political stability, democratic accountability, and regulatory transparency.
- Somalia: Let us get it right this time. Farah, Ibrahim // Horn of Africa Bulletin;May/Jun2012, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses the problems associated with the past peace processes for Somalia. The problems that are repeatedly being made in Mogadishu are contextualized. The importance of Somali ownership and leadership including transparency and accountability of all actors in the state-formation...
- The audacity of hoping for political maturity. FERNANDEZ, TERENCE // Malay Mail;11/9/2012, p14
The author offers insight on the audacity of hoping for political maturity and graciousness in defeat in Malaysia. He notes hatred and divisiveness surrounding the country's politics, as well as the pettiness and childish one-up-manship hindering the operation of federal and state governments....
- LA ARMONIZACIÓN CONTABLE HACIA LA TRANSPARENCIA Y RENDICIÓN DE CUENTAS EN MÉXICO. Corral Quintero, Esther Eduviges; Bravo Zanoguera, Loreto María; Moreno, Plácido Valenciana; Carrillo, Sósima // Global Conference on Business & Finance Proceedings;2013, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p659
This article derives from a descriptive of documentary, which was studied accounting harmonization which is being implemented by the Government of México, which aims to generate public entities financial, budgetary and programmatic transparent reliable government actions accountability allowing...
- The Need for Good Governance, Transparency, and Accountability. // GAO Reports;8/22/2007, p1
The article discusses the importance of good governance, transparency, and accountability for all the private, public and independent sectors in the U.S. It notes that good governance, transparency, and accountability are critical in all sectors to support an economy that provides economic...
- Towards quality performance reporting. BURROWS, ASHLEY; Kamnikar, Judith // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p58
The article focuses on the importance to improve performance reporting in the government of New Zealand. It notes the efforts of national, state, and local governments to define, measure, and report government productivity and accountability to citizens. According to the author, supplementary...