No traffic lights
- MEPs vote in favour of country-of-origin food labelling. // British Baker;9/24/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 18, Special section p3
The article offers information on the compulsory country-of-origin food labelling passed by the Member of the European Parliaments in September 2010.
- MEPs back country of origin labelling for fresh meat. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;7/16/2011, Vol. 169 Issue 3, p61
The article reports on the vote of members of the European Parliament (MEP) to approve new rules on food labelling that includes the country of origin of fresh meat on July 6, 2011.
- Food labelling debate rages. // Packaging News;Jan2011, p6
The article reports on the debate between European Council and European Parliament regarding the issue on the proposed regulation for food and drink labeling from European ministers, that has been criticized by European Parliament.
- Food label reforms get Euro backing. // Grocer;7/9/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8012, p5
The article reports on the support expressed by members of the European parliament (MEPs) for food labelling reforms.
- Energy Drinks: Stricter Health Warnings on Caffeine Content in the EU and Sales Bans to Minors and New Excise Taxes. Carreño, Ignacio // European Journal of Risk Regulation;2014, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p543
The article offers information on the regulation imposed by the European Parliament and European Council (EC) on the changes to food information found in food labels. It states that the parliament and EC imposed the rules that mandatory mandates producers to place the origin of products on...
- Aromatised labelling legislation. // Food & Drink Technology;Apr2009, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the labeling legislation of food products proposed by the European Parliament. It states that the parliament emphasizes the importance of giving further information of products in bottles, cans and boxes for aromatized drinks. Further information related to the legislation...
- European committee calls for calorie labels on alcohol products. Nuthall, Keith // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);4/10/2015, p2
The article reports that the European Parliament's environment, public health and food safety committee has called for a proposal from the European Commission for legislation for mandatory calorie labels on alcoholic product containers that are sold in the European Union.
- MENU LABELING: Congress considers calorie disclosure
rule for foodsvc. // FoodService Director;2/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the bill introduced by Representative Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) that would require foodservice operators in the U.S. to disclose the calorie content of their menu items. Other information called for under the legislation; Comments from National Restaurant Association officials; Support of...
- US: Added sugars, serving sizes targets of new label plans. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);2/27/2014, p23
The article presents information on the plans of U.S. government to change the Nutrition Facts labels on food as well as beverages sold in the U.S. The Food and Drug Administration said that the new labels would include information about added sugars and information on serving sizes. According...