PRACTICE: CLINICAL IMAGES. Sacral herpes zoster presenting as sciatica
- 5 people hurt when car hits CTA bus shelter. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;3/14/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on an accident which involved a car slamming into a bus shelter in Chicago, Illinois, leaving five people critically injured.
- Trams collide in The Hague. // Prague Post;9/12/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the crash of two trams in The Hague on September 11, 2012 in the Netherlands, hurting 36 people with minor facial injuries.
- Two hospitalized after accident. // Graham Leader;3/9/2011, Vol. 135 Issue 59, p1A
The article reports on the multiple vehicular accident at First and Elm Streets that injured the drivers of a black Dodge Durango, a white Chevrolet pick up, and a blue Ford pick up in Graham, Young County, Texas.
- Vehicle year and the risk of car crash injury. Blows S; Ivers R Q; Woodward M; Connor J; Ameratunga S; Norton R // Injury Prevention (1353-8047);Dec2003, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p353
OBJECTIVE: To quantify the association between vehicle age and risk of car crash injury. DESIGN AND SETTING: Data from a population based case-control study conducted in the Auckland region in 1998/99 was used to examine the adjusted risk of car crash injury or death due to vehicle age, after...
- Student driver involved in accident. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/15/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 33, p3A
The article presents information that three people were injured including a female minor in a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of TX 29 and Rhomberg Street in Burnet, Texas on August 13, 2012.
- What's the Damage From Car Accident? Gurwood, Andrew S. // Review of Optometry;7/15/2002, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p112
Reports on a case of 57-year-old male presented following an automobile accident in which he suffered closed-head trauma and traumatic brain injury. Medical diagnosis; Complications; Treatment options.
- Hitting Pothole Qualifies for No-Fault Benefits. // Insurance Advocate;2/11/2008, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p12
The article focuses on the highway policy that qualifies a vehicle driver or passenger for the no-fault benefits if accidentally strikes a pothole in New York. A certain bus driver was given an award when her vehicle accidentally struck a pothole, causing an injury to her left shoulder. This...
- Accidental Head Injury: A Real Life Experience. Blakely, Jim // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Oct1988, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p486
Narrates the author's experience with accidental head injury due to a near-fatal automobile accident. Account of accident; Effect of accident on the victim's family; Impact on professional life.
- Dog dragged behind truck on the mend. RANDOLPH, ALEXANDRIA // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/22/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 34, p3A
The article presents information on a road accident where a woman was accused of dragging her dog that is a Chihuahua-Yorkie mix breed by her vehicle.