A Race Of Endurance
- PROXIMA ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR WAP IN ALARMMANAGE. // Computer Protocols;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p5
Informs that Proxima Technology Inc. has announced support for the Wireless Application Protocol in alarmmanage, their application alert notification tool.
- NASSCOM picks "hot" fields for Indian IT Cos. // Siliconindia;Jun2003, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on the identified areas of software development that has potential for growth by the National Association of Software and Service Companies. Enterprise Application Integration market; Wireless Applications; Content Management market; End-to-end automation of trading process.
- Infocreator Offers WAP Service and Publishing Software. // Telephone IP News;Sep99, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p4
Reports that InfoCreator of Hoganas, Sweden will begin offering customers its Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) service and its WAP Generator information publishing software in 1999.
- ZAXIS DEBUTS PRIZM TO AID BREW DEVELOPERS PORT APPLICATIONS. // Tele-Service News;Jun2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p3
Announces the launch of priZm, a software solution that addresses major challenges of handset variation and lack of compatibility from Zaxis Technologies Inc. of San Diego, California. Significance of the PriZm solution to BREW developers; Reasons for the priZm solution to undergo the TRUE BREW...
- KPN, Nokia demonstrate WIM. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p62
Reports the demonstration of the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) 1.2 and WAP Identity Module (WIM) application in mobile electronic commerce by Nokia Oy and KPN Telecom in Espoo, Finland. Use of Visa card and Secure Electronic Transaction in conducting mobile payments; Inclusion of WIM in...
- Nokia unveils corporate WAP server. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p81
Introduces Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) 1.1 server for enterprise customers and mobile Internet service from Nokia Corp. in Helsinki, Finland. Provision of access to business-specific applications such as electronic mails, directories and contact lists; Added security function systems;...
- In defence of WAP. Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb2002, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p40
Focuses on the role of wireless application protocol (WAP) on the success of the mobile internet market. Functions of the WAP; Difficulty of the implementation of 'push' services over WAP; Features of the WAP 2.0 mobile telephone.
- EMPOWER RELEASES JAVA-BASED OPEN SOURCE WAP GATEWAY. // Computer Protocols;Jan2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p2
Reports the release of the Empowered WAP Gateway software by Empower Interactive Group Ltd. for wireless application protocol services.
- Day of Internet device on horizon. Jefferson, Steve // InfoWorld;01/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p72
Focuses on the impact of Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) and Wireless Markup Language (WML) in the telecommunication industry in 2000. How WAP/WML improved the ability of employees to communicate; Operating systems employing WAP; Overview of WAP and WML.