Carriers Weigh Cross-Promotion
- AT&T Wireless, Sprint PCS team up to meet siting needs. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;2/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on a series of initiatives announced by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to lower overhead and increase revenues including a tower sharing agreement with Sprint PCS and a strategic relationship with IBM Corp. Terms of the agreement between AT&T and Sprint PCS; Plans of Sprint; Agreement of...
- Digital Orchid Blooms With NASCAR Service. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p44
Reports on the launch of downloadable real-time applications NASCAR.com TO GO by AT&T Wireless Inc. and Spring PCS. Features of the application; Amount for downloading the application; Advantages of the application.
- Breaking News. // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
Presents news briefs on telecommunication industry. Purchase agreement signed by Sprint PCS; Software application offered by Motorola; Deal signed by Buyphone.com and AT&T Wireless Services.
- The gift of wireless. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;12/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 25, p74
Offers a look at the offerings of wireless communications providers for the teen or young adults market in the 2000 holiday season. Features of the Sprint PCS' holiday catalog; AT&T Wireless' holiday promotion services; Description of the wireless services of Sprint PCS that target the teens;...
- The wireless growth engine. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;02/12/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 7, p99
Reports on the fourth-quarter earnings of several telecommunication carriers in the United States in 2000. Sprint PCS; Verizon Communications; AT&T Wireless.
- Sprint PCS reacts to AT&T marketing moves. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;06/07/99, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p31
Reports that wireless communications firm Sprint PCS revised its marketing strategies. Details of the company's marketing for its monthly plans; Move as a reaction to rival AT and T Wireless Services' marketing strategy.
- GOING WIRELESS. Brown, Ken Spencer // Orange County Business Journal;05/22/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p20
Reports on wireless telephone companies' plan to offer Internet access in Orange County, California. Provision of access to electronic mail and voice-activated information services; AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s offering of free access to Web sites; Free Internet access from Sprint PCS.
- Enterprises need mobile data. Carriers need enterprises that need mobile data. O'Shea, Dan; Fitchard, Kevin; Gubbins, Ed // Wireless Review;Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p26
Explores how three national wireless communication carriers in the U.S. are delivering data services to the corporate enterprise. Features of Wireless Office, the suite of general and customized services targeted at corporate accounts, from Verizon Wireless; Approach of AT&T Wireless in...
- PCS Carriers. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p16
Presents data on the ranking of personal communication service carriers in the United States for the second quarter of 2001. Overview of corporate affiliates of Sprint PCS; Acquisition of TeleCorp by AT&T Wireless; Management of small- to mid-sized markets by Nextel Partners.