Openwave Offers Unified Messaging Upgrade
- Openwave: One Year After Convergence. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p10
Features Openwave Systems Inc., a telecommunication company. Company history; Marketing strategies; Net Revenues.
- Briefly. // Telephony;02/05/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 6, p84
Provides news briefs on telecommunication industry as of February 2001. Launching of the wireless Internet service of the YadaYada company; Introduction of Service OS, a service platform from Openwave company.
- Openwave offers 'boundless messaging'. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p55
Deals with the release by OpenWave Systems Inc. of its version 3.0 Unified Messaging product. Comparison to other unified messaging products; Features; Significance of the product to the unified communications plan of OpenWave.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p3
Covers updates on the U.S. wireless industry as of October 2001. General packet radio service launched by Cingular Wireless; Deal signed by Openwave Systems Inc.; Appointment of David Sklaver at Upoc Inc.
- OPENWAVE/VERIZON TEAM FOR OVER-THE-AIR PROVISIONING. // RBOC Update;Mar2001, p2
Reports on the over-the-air provisioning collaboration between Verizon Wireless, the largest wireless service provider in the United States, and Openwave Systems Inc., the worldwide leader of open Internet-based communication infrastructure software and applications. Over-the-air provisioning...
- Briefs. // Global Wireless;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p3
Presents news briefs on the global wireless telecommunications industry as of January 2001. Components of the reorganization plans of Motorola; Involvement of Openwave Systems and Geoworks with a cross-licensing settlement concerning Wireless Application Protocol technology; Formation of the...
- NEWS. // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p50
Presents news in wireless communication business. Aether Systems Inc.'s stock price on November 6, 2001; Availability of the instant messaging solution from Openwave Systems Inc.
- Hutchison to use Openwave platform in Hong Kong. // RCR Wireless News;5/7/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p32
Focuses on the partnership of Hutchison Telecommunications Ltd. and Openwave Systems Inc.
- In Brief. // Wireless Review;02/01/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p14
Presents news briefs related to the wireless communications industry as of February 2001. Settlement of the patent dispute between Openwave and Geoworks; Use of SiGEM antennas to map the Lauberhorn 2001, a World Cup downhill ski race in Switzerland.